Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Reason Why Yaya Toure Orders Agent To End War With Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reason Why Yaya Toure Orders Agent To End War With Guardiola (504 Views)

Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity / Yaya Toure Joins Qingdao Huanghai, Chinese Club / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Yaya Toure Orders Agent To End War With Guardiola by FrozenGate: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
In something that looks like a turn-around of the Guardiola and Yaya Toure feud, the one time african best player of the year with courage asked his agent, Dimitri Seluk to make peace with Pep Guardiola, the Manchestercity manager.
Yaya Toure Being Re-considered

The Ivory Coast midfielder has played only one game this season, as Pep Guardiola deemed it fit for the Ivorian to remain in bench. Though, Yaya Toure is always training with his team mates, it still didn’t make him appear in a game.

His misfortune started after his agent got in to a media clash with Pep Guardiola. Yaya Toure’s agent, Seluk has revealed that his client has asked him to end the war with the Mancity manager and coach after Guardiola recently made a statement that he would give Toure another chance.

“I have spoken to Yaya in the last few days and he has asked me to make peace with Pep,” Seluk told the Daily Mirror. To get complete access to this info click here http://www.frozengate.com/discover-yaya-toure-orders-agent-end-war-guardiola/ or go to www.frozengate.com to enjoy lots of cool trends.

Re: Reason Why Yaya Toure Orders Agent To End War With Guardiola by ghettowriter(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
I would love to watch Yaya play again, even tho his glory days are already fading.
Re: Reason Why Yaya Toure Orders Agent To End War With Guardiola by FrozenGate: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2016
yup, me too buddy!

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Sent Off Against West Ham / Read This And Find Out Why Moyes Is Better Than Mourinho And Van Gaal At United / LEAKED: The Reduced Fee Chelsea Paid For Hazard & His Incredible Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.