Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million (17425 Views)

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore / Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by Emassive(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Mumu people don't know this is just to cover up all the loopsided fight against corruption that even an American senator recognises all the way from America. Banire has no case to answer as we all know, You can send money to anyone if they ask you for help as long the source was Govt or public fund so why is some Zombie trying use this as a corruption fight. I have transfered money to my policemen friends severally and if I was a Politician then they would say am paying them for a job. The media has destroyed too many brains into Zombie skulls already. Just receive sense soon.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by Orikinla(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2016
Keneking:
Nigerian Judges are always broke.
Anyone can be broke.
Even multimillionaires and billionaires can be broke sometimes.
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by Orikinla(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Emassive:
Mumu people don't know this is just to cover up all the loopsided fight against corruption that even an American senator recognises all the way from America. Banire has no case to answer as we all know, You can send money to anyone if they ask you for help as long the source was Govt or public fund so why is some Zombie trying use this as a corruption fight. I have transfered money to my policemen friends severally and if I was a Politician then they would say am paying them for a job. The media has destroyed too many brains into Zombie skulls already. Just receive sense soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by ArabMopol(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2016
some stories to keep zombies busy this weekend...
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by yazach: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2016
If say na them you go dey hear oyinbo like
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by july66: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2016
JumiR:
The National Legal Adviser of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Mr. Muiz Banire, SAN was yesterday quizzed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) for about seven hours at its Lagos Zonal Office over an alleged payment of N500,000 into the account of a judge{Justice Terseer Agbadu-Fishim of the National Industrial Court}. Banire was later released on administrative bail after the agency seized his international passport. Going by reports, Banire was summoned to the Lagos office of the EFCC on Thursday and he obliged by turning up for questioning after which he was asked to return on Friday(yesterday).

Meanwhile, Banire in a text message to PUNCH before he was invited by the EFCC, maintained that the money was not a bribe but he was merely helping the judge who was broke at the time. Banire in the text said, “Thank you for clarification sought. I have no official relationship with the said judge. I have never appeared before him in any matter and in fact, in my entire professional career, I have only recently a month ago appeared at the industrial court before a separate judge.He was an old friend in the 90s, who only called me up some years back to seek financial assistance due to his mother’s death. Beyond that, I have not seen him in the last 17 years.”

In another development, former Minister of State for Defence, Mr. Musiliu Obanikoro was yesterday granted bail by the anti-graft agency after refunding the sum of N100 million out of the sum of N4.7 billion he allegedly embezzled. Obanikoro is being accused of paying over N3.88 billion out of the N4.7 billion traced to companies linked to him to Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose and former Osun Sate Deputy governor, Senator Iyiola Omisore. VANGUARD reports that Omisore refunded N50 million to EFCC yesterday following the initial return of N300 million before making this latest payment.

http://dawntodusknews.com/efcc-grills-apc-chieftain-muiz-banire-iyiola-omisore-returns-n350million/
Tell that to fools. This is settlement by proxy. If nothing has happened to Amaechi why will they single you out? Insurance cover you my dear. They just invite you for formality. You are a new creature. They know the people wey them they find. Them no dey inside APC.
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by Boyooosa(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2016
I think a Wailer has something to say about this righ now... since it has nothing to do with opposition. From the other side, I hope all these arrests, grilling and bails are not meant for 'JUST' embarrasment and should attract prosecution, conviction and execution where necessary. We are done of 'Arrest and Release' biko!
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by ogundeleai(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2016
This is a man that openly display eating of frying corn in an open roof SUV just to cajole the gullible during the last guber election in osun... No one worth dying for among politicians
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by josite: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2016
how many people, who banire has concluded myopically will never be in a position to do him any favor in the future did he offer 500k?

The judge should be sanctioned for misconduct .how will this judge do justice between banire and any other person if they are put before him?,how?
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by ihatesycophant(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2016
comshots:
Banire said he was helping the judge because he was broke.Can a Nigerian judge who receives various allowances in addition to their salaries be broke?SMH.He was even release the same day while opposition party members are detain for months before they are release.
I pray hate will not kill you. He said, he had never appeared before him or industrial court all through his legal journey, except he made payment through proxy to help secure favour which will hard EFCC to track down. Same happened CCT Chairman. If he had case under him that will be a different ball game.
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by jide333(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Just becoz he's apc now they said he was helping a broke judge WTF!!!!!! mehn this people lie pass devil. If truly it was just a help they wouldn't have invite him over to the efcc office since the judge must have told them it was just a help! Damn that judge is in the state of OYO cos this man will deny him to hell self!
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by basybasy: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2016
useless judges and politicians. Many pple are inocently in prisons through their stupid judgements
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by ihatesycophant(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2016
Out of three Lucifers, two repented and begin the return of their stolen wealth. One still claiming, one Lucifer is compromised and looking for sympathy from Abobakus of wailing kingdom. The three Lucifers are Musiliu Obanikoro, Iyiola Omisore and Ayodele Peter Fayose. The latter is still adamant that he didn't get any money from the first while the second had agreed that he got money from the third and ready to return all. The question I wish to ask, is Fayose truly a Yoruba man? The gene of patriotism embedded in Yoruba is not found in him. I'm cog sure Fayose has borrowed gene that is not traceable to Yoruba race.
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by focus7: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2016
This Omisore like Fayose was denying collecting money and yet he has refunded 350m.

Is it to support the government for the recession?
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by aroti: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Fantastic2m:
I'd like to see this war go round all corners..
Let's have Amechi probbed Next.

For what exactly if I may ask?

Material evidence was brought up against Banire and not mere blabbing as was the case of Metuh, FFK, Dasuki etc. Bring up the material evidence against Ameachi and stop ranting like a broken exhaust pot.
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by ogunsj: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Vilshow:
Can a Judge be broke?
they were never broke, it's has been a norm in the judicial circle to collect bribe. Than God to pub stance on corruption.
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by emmylet5000(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
JumiR:
The National Legal Adviser of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Mr. Muiz Banire, SAN was yesterday quizzed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) for about seven hours at its Lagos Zonal Office over an alleged payment of N500,000 into the account of a judge{Justice Terseer Agbadu-Fishim of the National Industrial Court}. Banire was later released on administrative bail after the agency seized his international passport. Going by reports, Banire was summoned to the Lagos office of the EFCC on Thursday and he obliged by turning up for questioning after which he was asked to return on Friday(yesterday).

Meanwhile, Banire in a text message to PUNCH before he was invited by the EFCC, maintained that the money was not a bribe but he was merely helping the judge who was broke at the time. Banire in the text said, “Thank you for clarification sought. I have no official relationship with the said judge. I have never appeared before him in any matter and in fact, in my entire professional career, I have only recently a month ago appeared at the industrial court before a separate judge.He was an old friend in the 90s, who only called me up some years back to seek financial assistance due to his mother’s death. Beyond that, I have not seen him in the last 17 years.”

In another development, former Minister of State for Defence, Mr. Musiliu Obanikoro was yesterday granted bail by the anti-graft agency after refunding the sum of N100 million out of the sum of N4.7 billion he allegedly embezzled. Obanikoro is being accused of paying over N3.88 billion out of the N4.7 billion traced to companies linked to him to Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose and former Osun Sate Deputy governor, Senator Iyiola Omisore. VANGUARD reports that Omisore refunded N50 million to EFCC yesterday following the initial return of N300 million before making this latest payment.

http://dawntodusknews.com/efcc-grills-apc-chieftain-muiz-banire-iyiola-omisore-returns-n350million/
350million huh, and bubu will still want to borrow, let them keep on deceiving us but wat I knw is one day it will all com to past. Plus all the money returned by d so called corrupt politicians togeda abi it neva reach trillion
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by mrsfavour(f): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
sammyj:
Where are the wailers who are always wailing and shouting one sided corruption probe !!! cool cool
. The Game Is 1 APC to 10 PDP, are u new in this country?
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by Charly68: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Iyiola,who denied severally that he collected no kobo from ONSA Account! Now has refunded 350m to EFCC ,may God help our politicians & deliver them from hypocrisy & blatant lying .
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Although i like Fayose bt dis tin is making sense now, Obanikoro, omisore, definately Fayose, teslim folarin @ oyo wil also hold som certain cash, Dude's u guyz wil surely vomit dat overload u absorb, either l'erolly or l'alagidilly.
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by Antoeni(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pls I want start hearing jail sentences, nt return dis or dat,abeg better sentences 20 to 25 years imprisonment
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by Origin(f): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
The reign of the returnees. (2015 - 2019 )

History of Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million by Emassive(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=50779902][/quote]
You smell better now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oye Protest: Ekiti Govt Visits, Condoles With Families Of Slain Fuoye Students / State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala / 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.