Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) (17124 Views)

Muric Demands For Hijab And Mosque Inside RCCG CAMP / Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) / If People Are Allowed To Market Why Stop People From Church And Mosque-GIMBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Goodvibes007: 6:07am On Jan 02
Governor BabaJide Sanwo Olu writes on his twitter account.

Starting 2024 with a humble heart, I joined the Christian prayers at Lagos House Chapel. Our commitment to religious unity paves the way for progress in Lagos State.

Continuing in the spirit of harmony, I participated in the Muslim prayers at Lagos House Mosque. Let's embrace our shared beliefs and thrive together in 2024.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by SETHARTHUR(m): 6:28am On Jan 02
How is it possible, especially the last two?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Mynd44: 6:36am On Jan 02
SETHARTHUR:
How is it possible, especially the last two?
To Yorubas basically, once you become a leader, you are the head of everyone in the community no matter the religion of everyone hence when the Muslims have a program, you are a Muslim, when the Chrisfians have one, you are the leader, same with traditionalists.

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by isaaclech: 6:37am On Jan 02
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:38am On Jan 02
Commendable act for Governor Mallam Abdullah Babajide Sanwoolu.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by MummyGoodluck81: 6:38am On Jan 02
He’s by far the best governor Lagos ever had, hatred apart. I am obedient but inside everyone’s heart we all know no governors has ever even come close in terms of records, performance etc

Greeting Debo that day wasn’t only a good manner but a good spirituality

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:38am On Jan 02
Good one Sanwoolu
God bless Nigeria

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 6:39am On Jan 02
Sanwo my guy. 2 factor authentication.

Even this crossover night, I prayed in both Muslim and Christian way.

Na people wey mumu dey fight because of religion.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by b3llo(m): 6:39am On Jan 02
Great people... No time for religious intolerance amongst Yoruba

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by princeabdul(m): 6:39am On Jan 02
I call him mr talk and do, sanwo Olu's aura actually speak for him, and in my book I think he has surpass BRF on all indication, Lagosians are so lucky to have him.

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide 🔥 🔥 🙏

19 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Hollyharjii: 6:40am On Jan 02
Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by opamoses1: 6:40am On Jan 02
LegendHero:
Sanwo my guy.

2 factor authentication.

Even this crossover night, I prayed in both Muslim and Christian way.

Na people wey mumu dey fight because of religion.
Yes oo. Some of my muslim friends followed me to church for cross over service

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 6:40am On Jan 02
Sanwo-Eko

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by SETHARTHUR(m): 6:41am On Jan 02
I love that. That is unity in diversity. How I wish I can do that anywhere with out blasphemy especially in the Arab world 🌎 🌍
Mynd44:

To Yorubas basically, once you become a leader, you are the head of everyone in the community no matter the religion of everyone hence when the Muslims have a program, you are a Muslim, when the Chrisfians have one, you are the leader, same with traditionalists.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 6:41am On Jan 02
Faith without work is dead, prayers without action is pure nonsense.

I don't know why I find every performative religious act be if from ordinary folks or seemingly powerful ones as mere theatrics devoid of substance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by namqul(m): 6:41am On Jan 02
Good

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by mignone(f): 6:42am On Jan 02
Hmmm ... Nigerians!
We just like to deceive ourselves. What positive impacts have all these religious hypocrisies had?
Church today, mosque tomorrow; yet, ... undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 6:43am On Jan 02
Even Amotekun men mount for mosque

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by McLizbae: 6:44am On Jan 02
Nice! Yorubas seem to tame religion bigotry better than the other Nigerian tribes. You will find Inter-religious marriages more among yorubas.

The northern muslims remains the worst bigots.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 6:44am On Jan 02
Politics is some bullshit. It makes you become a muslim, a christian and a traditionalist at the same time. When indeed you can never belong to all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Alexis11: 6:45am On Jan 02
Nice one.

Religion bigotry will never have a place in SW.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Alexis11: 6:46am On Jan 02
Mynd44:

Lol some people are coming to beg Seun to sack this guy because of this comment.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by chopnaira: 6:46am On Jan 02
Osun governor does this as well.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Jan 02
He has never come close to BRF. It will take him another 20 years probably.

princeabdul:
I call him mr talk and do, sanwo Olu's aura actually speak for him, and in my book I think he has surpass BRF on all indication, Lagosians are so lucky to have him.

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide 🔥 🔥 🙏

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by honestivo(m): 6:47am On Jan 02
I wish a Muslim gov from the north do same to send a message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Alexis11: 6:48am On Jan 02
kingthreat:
Politics is some bullshit. It makes you become a muslim, a christian and a traditionalist at the same time. When indeed you can never belong to all.

Religion is opium of the masses, by the time you are rich and powerful you will understand that nothing is special about any of the religions. cool

11 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by princeabdul(m): 6:50am On Jan 02
madridguy:
He has never come close to BRF. It will take him another 20 years probably.

nobody actually gave him a chance chief, everyone wrote him off and I'm sure you can also testify to this.

Not sure I've seen a typical Nigerian politician that understand his role like sanwo, he's miles ahead of his colleagues.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by McLizbae: 6:50am On Jan 02
He will be removed from the office.
honestivo:
I wish a Muslim gov from the north do same to send a message

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by SoNature(m): 6:51am On Jan 02
Alexis11:

Lol some people are coming to beg Seun to sack this guy because of this comment.

How can you tell Seun to sack Seun? 🥱🥱🥱🥱

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by shox(m): 6:51am On Jan 02
Prayer doesn’t solve anything only serious work does

It can’t move a grain of rice.
The people elected to fix the country are waiting for a particular sky daddy for help.

Sky daddy wey run when COVID hit
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:52am On Jan 02
Wiarris GRV?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Alexis11: 6:53am On Jan 02
SoNature:

How can you tell Seun to sack Seun? 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Lol here they are again. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Workers Fight Ogun State Tax Men / Nasir El-rufai, Abubakar Sani Bello Applaud The Rebranding Of hawthorn Suites / Aregbesola: We Have Identified 100 High-Risk Financiers Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.