Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land (705 Views)

I Need A Gurl That Would Just Be My Sex-mate With No String Attached. / Really Need A Gurl Friend / I Need A Gurl To Rest My Luv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by spencer001(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
Help them out pls,some people are just too shy.Lol
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by spencer001(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2009
Help them pls,before they fuckup
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by mrperfect(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
Shy or doesn't know what to say?
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
If u are taught how to woo a lady becos of being shy,how will u be communicating if d relationship starts? Will also be shy? So be bold no1 will help u.Do it urself
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by spencer001(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
@mrperfect,yeah,some of dem are shy nd sometimes because there is no confidence,due to dis,they don't knw what to say even if they truely find someone they love,we just av to show d young shy brothers love, Expecting ur comments.
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by spencer001(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
@toba,i get ur point,but at least we just av to help them solve one part of their problem, U may share succes story with them
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
Friendship&closeness first then stylishly&slowly express ur feelings.Thats my style&it works
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by spencer001(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2009
@tobi,u too gbaski joo. But u knw they can also get shy during first approach,may be u need to expantiate on that for d shy brothes,hope am not asking 2 much frm u o.U're d boos baba
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by neowelsh(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
hey men, u have to work on ur confidence, the problem u are havin is not shyness but afraid, u are afraid, she will turn u down. so start from there, develop ur inner strength.
Re: How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land by spencer001(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
@neo,i agree with u,but how do i come about this?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Friend? / Are You Open-minded? / Anytime I Get Drunk,rokiatv Occupied My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.