Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Direction To Bells University, Ota - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction To Bells University, Ota (2455 Views)

Your Vehicle Can Be Impounded If You Neglect This Traffic Direction (photo) / Please I Need Direction To Gbagada!!! / Direction To Magodo Phase 2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction To Bells University, Ota by tempex88(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Please I need direction on how I will board commercial bus from Ogba o bells university. Today is their convocation and need to be there
Re: Direction To Bells University, Ota by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2016
From ogba, board sango bus. Drop at toll gate or sango. Cross over and take marwa or bike to the bells. In fact once you get to sango or toll gate, you can ask anybody, you are almost there.
Re: Direction To Bells University, Ota by tempex88(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Treasuredlove:
From ogba, board sango bus. Drop at toll gate or sango. Cross over and take marwa or bike to the bells. In fact once you get to sango or toll gate, you can ask anybody, you are almost there.

Thanks indeed. It was very useful
Re: Direction To Bells University, Ota by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2016
tempex88:

Thanks indeed. It was very useful
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia Launches Online Entry Visa Application And Issuance (e-visa) / Uk Settlement Advice From My Fellow Nairaland / Nigerian Dies On Deportation Flight From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.