Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (52002 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Naff24(f): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:
Lmao. See JJC struggling to look happy. I know that feeling . That feeling when you're not the bigger celeb in a marriage. cheesy wink

This comment showed how Sad and Bitter you are undecided

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
This jjc guy is just enjoying this funke akindele big ass and using her to stay relevant lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by moscobabs(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Funke don pregnant
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by ephi123(f): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
kandiikane:

What a silly advice. Why exactly should he stay home when his wife is being celebrated? Very contradictory, you say it takes a very strong heart to stand there whilst your wife outshines you yet still said the man should stay home, even though from your logic he has a strong heart for standing there. Why should he be ashamed of what is happening? Are you implying he is a bytch for supporting his wife? Is it only ok to stay there when it is a woman supporting her husband? Smh. You support women growing and their empowerment yet insult it at the same time.

Infact, a really senseless comment. Thanks for calling her out.

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by ephi123(f): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Funke and JJC seem to be a good match together. I see them growing strong and staying long in this union kiss

Haters gonna hate as we can see from some miserable comments already on this post, but who cares?!

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by zeb04(f): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Amelian:

Did I call JJC a bytch? Stop readin post upside down.. And stop creating illusions for yourself.
Because I said he for just stay house does not mean, following to wIfe to the premier makes him less a man or makes him a bytch.. His support for her is not bad.. And honestly I don't have time to analyze what the stay at home means... U are just getting hotheadded for nothing.
Pls I don't have strength and energy to start exchanging words.
If u are looking for e fight this evening? Look for someonelse to pour out whatever frustrations u may have.
See it whichever way you like? Read it upside down? I don't care.. I just don't have your time for such trivialities
you post really makes no sense

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:
Lmao. See JJC struggling to look happy. I know that feeling . That feeling when you're not the bigger celeb in a marriage. cheesy wink
How do you know he's struggling to look happy?

Evil minded people that just can't be happy for others. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by samrose1: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tiny23:

lol,a bird told a bird that told me
My friend keep quiet. U people always find means to drag somome to the mud

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
zeb04:
you post really makes no sense

Are u done whining??

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
I like Funke Akindele, and am happy she is pregnant. God be with her
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
See as they are trying to remove jjc from selvie
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by girlhaley(f): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Congrats on her success

Funke resembles Cookie Lyon for my eyes sha......

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by nagodesmile18(f): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tiny23:
I heard she has a grown up daughter...

she kept this as a secret,only close pals and family members know about this.
hmmmm....una sha,,,hw u take knw if na secret e be or u ar ha close pal or baby daddy sis
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ok
Meanwhile, sumwea in anambra

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Dharnchuks(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tiny23:
[this adaku no get sitting etiquette]
In fact she play Adaku enter the premiere.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by opysdoll(f): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Naija which way a simple congrats nd weldone will do kiss
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:
Ur such a fool!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
rokiatu:
She really is a great actress she deserve all the success she's getting.
Yes she sure does! BTW...wey u been arokibaby! Missed Ur posts! grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Primestar(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by kingthreat(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
This Jenifa character is overstressed

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by JustMacks222: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
I dey come niii!!?

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Ademoore07(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raydos:
And nah me disflower this girl ooh!. tongue

liFe goes on.

i can see her baby bump from afar!

Ur head dey there cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by AdaAnambra: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:
lol. so funny
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by RichardKajola(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
congratulations to her
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by jojothaiv(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raydos:

liFe goes on.

We all know you're a brother to Lai..
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by ArabMopol(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
jjc is just forcing smiles... I wonder how funke go look without makeup TUFIAKWA
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by omolayomi06: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Flexygist:
Funke Akindele and producer,husband, JJC Skillz walked the red carpet at the London premiere of her new movie, Jenifa in London.

.However,eagle-eyed fans think he is pregnant as the actress looks fuller..

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/05/photos-funke-akindele-and-hubby-jjc-gorgeous-at-the-premiere-of-jenifa-in-london/
mr macusss in the making
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by adele04: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

He is pregnant kor, they're pregnant ni. undecided undecided

Super spotter..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by chuksdsilent: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
it wl b.really cool, nice and funny to stay around jenifa and adaku

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by seyoops4u: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:

Nairaland people sha !

" I know that feeling . That feeling when you're not the bigger celeb in a marriage."

This is of one d reasons why people should nt put anything relating to their relationship online, because people like u can spoil marriage.

Smh

May God forgive u sha...

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by Lescott7(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is the jenifa that has been destroying our ladies spoken English, DSS should arrest her immediately.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" by seyoops4u: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raydos:

liFe goes on.

Na wah ooo

I don't think it's compulsory u comment on a thread...nxt time u cn just read n waka pass...

Dont u think it wld b cool that way ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos / Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.