Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) (51953 Views)

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me / Kylie Jenner Poses Completely Nude On Girls Trip (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by amzee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Popular musician, Laycon Agbeleshe, receives uncensored curses from a Uber driver following an unexpected circumstance.
The BBNaija ex-housemate had ordered the service of a cab-hailing platform where he arranged with a driver to pick him.
According to Laycon, his phone ran out of battery, and was forced to cancel the cab trip before the driver made it down.

The Uber driver who had driven for almost an hour to get to the location lost his cool.
The ‘hip-hop reggae’ crooner was left with the option of making peace with the driver as he requested his bank details.

See a snapshot of the interaction below;

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by amzee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Angry people everywhere

67 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Na so so curse.
If curse dey catch person, many people for naija are cursed

145 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by muzically(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
How laycon phone go die. How Can he be In a place without electricity?

278 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laycon too, follow for popular musician?

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Newboss(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
The idiot dey laugh o. Very stupid human being

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Cholls(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nwodosis:
Laycon follow for popular musician?
My brother yes e follow Wizkid,Burnaboy,Davideo,Tawa,Asake, Jobless boy,Teknopalasa,Dbang,Donjasa,omoale,Olayide,Adetiku god,wantide cold,Ori e she Femi,Meyoku,Firebal,kisdale, and many more.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Karhma: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
muzically:
How laycon phone go die. How Can be be In a place without electricity?

Look at that screenshot again.
His battery is 200% charged Abi?
Or he is superhuman and emits electricity?

Use ur brain it isn't an app na.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
How can laycon phone die, a celebrity don't have massive power banks? Or generator? Or PA to help him charge...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 25, 2022
CURSES everywhere!
Lawless & Dysfunctional Society!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Pious101: 5:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Take a look at the message it still been typed and yet to be sent to the Uber driver. Obviously he is not willing to send money to d Uber driver. He just typed without sending and screenshot thinking he can deceive people

258 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2022
Overrated laycon. smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2022
Is he the first person to cancel your appointments?

Laycon and that's an avenue to chas clout.

You're a mumu man!

18 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by mbahdi(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2022
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Laycon is broke, even me that isn't a celebrity runs my gen from 7:30pm till 12am, during which I'll charge my two phones and power bank, infact, I can't even remember when last my phone went off as a result of low battery. How much more someone who has tasted fame.

Laycon has finished all the money he made from BBN, and is now extremely broke.

This I have seen.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by SecretReporter(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Angry people everywhere, Only Amaechi can solve Nigeria problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by obembet(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Impatient grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by funmi37: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Kingcalls: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Y did it take him 1 hr to get to his place

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Oh because it is Laycon ? You took over an hour to get to his place? Like who waits for that long to get a ride? I’d have canceled too!

And these drivers, once they don’t like the location you are heading to, they all cancel too...sometimes you just have to beg them especially if you are going to Ikorodu axis. Now he is complaining because he was served same treatment his other drivers do to others huh?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by wwwihy: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Music promotion

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by toujurs: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Angry people everywhere
it's enough to get angry, the traffic in lagos is unbearable. That an hour he said could be a short trip, but traffic made it an hour. Staying in traffic isn't easy at all especially when no air-conditioning in the car, with danfo, okada and shuttle rough drivers.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Deldrax29: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Newboss:
The idiot dey laugh o. Very stupid human being

I think you need glasses
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2022
The Uber driver must be a typical Afonja. Na Afonjas dey get bad grammar like that. Which one be 'council' again?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Mindlog: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Uber UK go sharply deduct your money! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
What of all d money dapo giv am and car,He can't even compensate d driver.useless youth angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing / Forbes: Kanye West Officially Now A Billionaire / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.