Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal (70520 Views)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Alvino1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is really a serious issue... really do not have much to say, but I will just say that since the event had occurred long ago before she gained admission into the university, nd long before the making of the Anti-Gay law in Nigeria. Both the university nd the law can't do much ( that's if she can prove that the event had occurred long before now) a law takes effect from the day it came into force, thus cannot prosecute a long before it came into force ( unless such law is repelling an already existing law).. To this extent I believe the university also, should not punish her for an offence committed before she gained admission to study there... I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.....

#5iver....
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yeah truesmiley

Allowing herself to be videoed in such an act was her greatest undoing, some of those condemning her are actually guilty of one crime or the other.

she is just 19years old her heart is very malleable. she could have been hypnotised. there are a lot of possibilities. why was gun threat. we should be praying for her not scolding her. what if she is our own sister
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by kelvinkosi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:
WE NO LONGER CARE. YOU ANAMBRA PEOPLE , YOUR MISS ANAMBRA AND YOUR CUCUMBERS SHOULD LEAVE US ALONE. WE'RE TIRED.
... U spoke exactly ma mind .....

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by tmgold007(f): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
let he who is without sin be the first to cast d stone........abeg make una free chidinma ooo..hiannn
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by kingthreat(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
giftedben:
Nigeria is just a lawless country. You don't post nude pictures or videos of someone to the public without the persons authorisation. I sense blackmail, and the people behind it should be dealt with accordingly.

Why take a nude in the first place
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Trendirabingi: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
nigerians n most comments here are so ridiculous, even the press media, gossipers, olofofos dem, they want to sell news n make shows out of everything, they don rush go the girl village, they wan see im papa, them wan go toilet wey she been they shit...so they can keep raising comments for silly ppl, n holier than though pharisees...groping for more clicks to their websites and attention..why not let sleeping dogs lie... y not let this girl rest...some are even going to ask her school what they plan to do to her... ..what kind of human beings do we have in this society?...what is wrong with some humans..they have more serious issue berating dem in their society, chidinma's pussy with cucumber on a blackmailing video take has become a major priority for dem..including those who sent a picture of their phallus to a girl that year.. n those watching her video on d repeat....make all of una rest.....the story has gotten so stale...non of dem is even asking about the blackmailer the one that threw the stone... instead they are constantly on the beating of the stone...how dumb...the blackmailer and sender of that video gat y'all well. they've even forgotten they waz a second girl on that video....
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Ejjis(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
I no eat cucumber again.... lipsrsealed

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2016
See how the STUPID EEDIOT dragged her parents and family in the mud.

Young ladies are advised on daily basis, but they remain recalcitrant. I still don't know the BRAIN signals they trigger these days.....?
Because of MONEY, MONEY...MONEY....
ANAMBRA people's insatiablity and enthusiasm for MONEY.
See what such nonsense has plunged the young lady into.
Is this the best Lady they can project for such a pageant..?

I really commiserate with her FAMILY, because sometimes it may not be her parents fault.
They may have done their best for the fool.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Laple0541(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2016
I really pity this little poor girl, imagine what her family is goin through as well, may God save u.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by lebienconnu: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2016
They should free this girl now. She has serve enough punishment.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by glossy6(f): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2016
nextprince:

Keep kwayet. D topic na about one the curse tribe 4 isreal. Na so dem talk say dos people don dey chaw cucumber @ 10 d next thing na to begin say muslim dey marry early. Dem say d babe wey fine pass 4 d flat head dey chaw cucumber and she be lesbo. Wetin bring muslim 4 d mata now. Abi na because of muslim she do d lesbo and chaw d cucumber. Choi dem female flati like cassava and cucumber die.if dem men want ban dem e go be serious fight o!

It appears anytime I express my opinion, your brains (if you have anyone at all) gets distorted. You can stop stalking me because I don't know if you exist in the first place.

Secondly, a look at the picture you posted in a public forum shows that your parents did a very bad job in your upbringing and that's what is disturbing your psyche. Get a life & adjust appropriately before you hit the market unclad.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by nextprince: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
glossy6:

It appears anytime I express my opinion, your brains (if you have anyone at all) gets distorted. You can stop stalking me because I don't know if you exist in the first place.

Secondly, a look at the picture you posted in a public forum shows that your parents did a very bad job in your upbringing and that's what is disturbing your psyche. Get a life & adjust appropriately before you hit the market unclad.

Ah say keep kwayet! Which kind yeye opinion u get. D topic na about d girl wey fine pass for all d curse tribe and how d mata take concern muslim na im i want make u explain and if u no fit explain am e go better make u keep kwayet b4 u amadioha fire u 10×. No be una work I post 4 d pic? Who dey do am apart from d curse tribe wey comot from isreal. Follow u 4 wetin abi na money u dey sheer? Go siddon jare b4 u die 4 muslim mata.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by glossy6(f): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
nextprince:

Ah say keep kwayet! Which kind yeye opinion u get. D topic na about d girl wey fine pass for all d curse tribe and how d mata take concern muslim na im i want make u explain and if u no fit explain am e go better make u keep kwayet b4 u amadioha fire u 10×. No be una work I post 4 d pic? Who dey do am apart from d curse tribe wey comot from isreal. Follow u 4 wetin abi na money u dey sheer? Go siddon jare b4 u die 4 muslim mata.

Answering an ediot dignifies him
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm, did u just say ur daughter is still a small girl? Think am again ooo because babe wey dey collect cucumber no be small girl again ooo.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by oheni(f): 1:12am On Nov 07, 2016
Seriously am nt in support of wat d girl did bt we should stop calling
Her names she is really going through hard time right now,some of u here are doing d worst yet they come out here to insult d poor girl,every one has his or her own bad past.period[b]Seriously am nt in support of wat d girl did bt we should stop calling
Her names she is really going through hard time right now,some of u here are doing d worst yet they come out here to insult d poor girl,every one has his or her own bad past.period[/b]Seriously am nt in support of wat d girl did bt we should stop calling
Her names she is really going through hard time right now,some of u here are doing d worst yet they come out here to insult d poor girl,every one has his or her own bad past.period
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Okudiover(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
no wonder cucumber is now very expenses is the market

grin grin grin grin grin MUST YOU MURDER ENGLISH TO PROVE YOUR POINT. YOU CAN WRITE IN YOUR LOCAL VERNACULAR IF YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO COMMUNICATE IN THE LINGUA FRANCA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Idamond: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Grammatical error.........you can make use of this one too.... i stand from chidinma lols
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Okudiover:

grin grin grin grin grin MUST YOU MURDER ENGLISH TO PROVE YOUR POINT. YOU CAN WRITE IN YOUR LOCAL VERNACULAR IF YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO COMMUNICATE IN THE LINGUA FRANCA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
who tolded you that franca is my name?you doesn’t know my name so pls keep shut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Face Of Lagbaja / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.