Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. (1405 Views)

What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / OGA AT D Top Almost Dead Ooh / Transcript Of D Commandant(my Oga At D Top) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by xynerio(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
O boy no be small thing o! As I am texting, I am busy pressing the KOKO wey them give me. In my life I hate cheating not to talk of me being d victim. I came back from work today and decided to buy fuel to use throughout d nite. I ask the Idiot to fill my keg with 15 litres, thinkin I was not seeing him she filled it with 14.88 litres and stopped d machine. I asked her to complete the remaining point and all she could do is push my keg down for others to buy. I called her an idiot and she said na your mama for village be idiot. My mama dey lagos was my reply with a slap on her disgusting face. The next thing I saw was blackout. A guy punched my eyes. When I regained my self I held his legs and the stupid gal went to my back and gave me romantic yet painful bite. O boy my eye dey pain me. I dont want to mention d fuel station name to avoid another blow.
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by scottN(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
hmmm and u still dey type SMS? Ol' boy u strong o! Abi u get limbs like Octopus?
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by xynerio(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
Get out you no go understand. Ah! Ouch! Mmm!
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by bighead1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
oh boy no be small thing oh e be like say this mr seun of a guy is not even doing anything about cheating men nigeria may never progress beware it is not a curse most hings are not right and may never be right please post the name of the station and location with pictures i think the world needs to hear this
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by xynerio(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
This is it

Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by bighead1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
whERE is the location
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by xynerio(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
What will you do if I tell you the location?
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by studio43(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
I just hope the kids dont fight
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by bighead1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
report them of course damn it
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by bighead1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
sing in on your mail or with ur messenger now i there waiting
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by xynerio(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
You are serious aint you?
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by studio43(m): 5:13am On Oct 30, 2009
He's not and never will be serious due to the size of his head.
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by tammyswits(f): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2009
Lol,
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by studio43(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2009
U chick
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by sylve11: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2009
Studio go help xynario fight na, u nor be egbe wenjer again? cool
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by xynerio(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2009
@sylve. You said studio? Lol. Meat dey talk kpomo like studio dey show face. If e put hand I don loose hope be dat.
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by Abbeycity4(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2009
lol 9ice joke cheesy cheesy

studio43:

He's not and never will be serious due to the size of his head.

LMAO!!!! studio u bad o u knw it!!! grin grin
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by Dunddy(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2009
Abbey_city:

lol 9ice joke cheesy cheesy

LMAO!!!! studio u bad o u knw it!!! grin grin

big-head!
shey na like dis u go dey dey? grin
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by sylve11: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
if person head big na crime again? sad cool
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by shayoor(f): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
lol
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by sylve11: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
cool
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by Abbeycity4(f): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dunddy:

big-head!
shey na like dis u go dey dey? grin
Am very sure u're nt talkg to m!
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by bighead1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2009
shut ur farting,shitting trap studio
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by Abbeycity4(f): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
Big_head>>>>>> y u dey vex? tongue
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by sylve11: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
him head dey control am smiley cool
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by bighead1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
no
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by studio43(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2009
U need to go for head reduction surgery son so dat u sef go dey pay same amount others with normal head shape dey pay to Barber
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by jmkbond(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
studio dt too much
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by bighead1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
crap
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by studio43(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
Lol
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by Dunddy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
Abbey_city:

Am very sure u're nt talkg to m!

Tufiakwa! God forbid!

studio43:

U need to go for head reduction surgery son so dat u sef go dey pay same amount others with normal head shape dey pay to Barber

you mean he pays double d price? grin
Re: A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. by jmkbond(f): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2009
d price of d surgery will depend on d circumference and total surface area of his head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Jack Schitt? / Ladies / Obama's Coversation With UFO (aliens).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.