Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities (17905 Views)

PMB Embarrasses Nigerians Again / Why GEJ Doesn't Need To Convince Nigerians Again / Tanker Crash: Nigerians Again Rush For Fuel A Week After More Than 100 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 1:27am On Oct 30, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 1:29am On Oct 30, 2009
This is funny cause i KNOW some of you faggets party wit DEM. Smiling faces omo how you dey? "my guy" "big boys"
and all sort of phony shit. Di/ck riders from sun up till sun down, never say how you really feel to THEIR face.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 1:30am On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

This is funny cause i KNOW some of you faggets party wit DEM. Smiling faces omo how you dey? "my guy" "big boys"
and all sort of phony shit. Di/ck riders from sun up till sun down, never say how you really feel to THEIR face.

Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 1:41am On Oct 30, 2009
yes you and the other ode please i beg you say how you really feel when you see them or are you scared?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by r231(m): 1:50am On Oct 30, 2009
na wah ohhhhh
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 1:51am On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

yes you and the other ode please i beg you say how you really feel when you see them or are you scared?

Its obvious that you CANNOT read. You illiterate. Where have I talked bad about Niyi Adeyemi-----

- RE-READ the post and stop wasting your life away trying to start something you cannot finish.

Niyi used his OWN HAND TO DESTROY HIS LIFE.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 1:55am On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

Its obvious that you CANNOT read. You illiterate. Where have I talked bad about Niyi Adeyemi-----

- RE-READ the post and stop wasting your life away trying to start something you cannot finish.

Niyi used his OWN HAND TO DESTROY HIS LIFE.

whos talkin about adeniyi ode?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 1:57am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^^^^^then I have no hand in the matters of madmen.   
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 1:58am On Oct 30, 2009
ok phony guy
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 1:59am On Oct 30, 2009
ok gay.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by r231(m): 1:59am On Oct 30, 2009
u guys stop now. ITS OKAYYYYYYYY
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

ok gay.
ok youre the fagget tho we know that.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:02am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^^ after reading his other posts, there is nothing to start with Sgreezy . Not worth the time. He's nothing but a tribalist and a slowpoke stuck somewhere in Latin America.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 2:03am On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^^ after reading his other posts, there is nothing to start with Sgreezy . Not worth the time. He's nothing but a tribalist and a slowpoke stuck somewhere in Latin America.

actually im in MD and party in New york- something like you fagget
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:05am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^^ you can never be like me homes-----party anywhere you like. its NOT cause for announcement on NL.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by mustafar1: 2:07am On Oct 30, 2009
una like wahala o. making the thread abi you instead of the topic. . .
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 2:09am On Oct 30, 2009
lol you're  right im not a di/ck rider like you chillin wit nigguz i dont like. fagget
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:11am On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol you're  right im not a di/ck rider like you chillin wit nigguz i dont like. fagget

you must be either very bored, retarded, or lonely. Since my AMEX got stolen, I never hung out with Omishore and whats ur deal ?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:11am On Oct 30, 2009
But then again, u're probably 12 so I berra take a walk.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by THEAMAKA(f): 2:13am On Oct 30, 2009
why are most all of you here yarning saw dust?
abeg, all of una go and siddon in one corner.
blah blah blah, day by day.
i guess it never gets old for some people.
hm!
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 2:19am On Oct 30, 2009
@posakosa

shut up fagget
lame ass clowns on NL
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by THEAMAKA(f): 2:20am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^

you go and siddon too
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:21am On Oct 30, 2009
kiss
sjeezy8:

@posakosa

shut up fagget
lame ass clowns on NL

If I abuse you now, they will ban me. May your life be like that of James Bassey. Amen! You should know him since you party in New York.   grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2009
madam Am-epon gbeborun---- elebolo kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by sjeezy8: 2:23am On Oct 30, 2009
Amaka :myob

poksakosa im laughing cause i know youre a fagget
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by r231(m): 2:23am On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

madam Am-epon gbeborun---- elebolo   kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin

baba e don do o fi won sile
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2009
Sgreezy is tryin to be mah friend---- I don't want u friendship so stop lauging at my jokes. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by THEAMAKA(f): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2009
lmao!!!

ITS A PARTY OVER HERE!!!!  grin grin grin grin

i got a lot of work to do, why am i procrastinating?  undecided cry
im only taking away my sleep.

bye yall, ill come back to check out the drama later, peace!!  grin kiss
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2009
r231:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

baba e don do o fi won sile

boss mi, how far now ? how u dey ?
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by posakosa(m): 2:26am On Oct 30, 2009
Amaka go and finish your homework. STOP looking for boyfriends on NL.
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by THEAMAKA(f): 2:27am On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

Amaka go and finish your homework. STOP looking for boyfriends on NL.
LMFAO!!!
you are so right.
let me goo oooo.
peace!! kiss
Re: Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities by r231(m): 2:27am On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

boss mi, how far now ? how u dey ?

i dey jare baba,,

abeg leave dat side no rply am again abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

"Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala / Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.