Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala (17893 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / What Atiku Abubakar Promised Obj For His Endorsement! / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by nairavsdollars(f): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Babatunde Ogala, National Legal Adviser of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has said Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is guilty of the allegations leveled against him by his boss, former President, Olusegun Obasanjo in his book ‘My Watch’.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent at the weekend, Ogala said he expected Atiku to sue Obasanjo for libel, yet Atiku was the one running after Obasanjo seeking for forgiveness.

“Go and read Obasanjo’s book My Watch and read what he said about the man who wants to become Nigeria’s President. The man said his paternity and maternity is doubtful, he is not credible, and he is disloyal.
“If you defame me, I will sue you for libel. Rather, a man who has been called all manner of things, is going to beg for forgiveness. Is that not an admission?” he asked.

In pages 31-32, Volume 2 of My Watch, Obasanjo speaking about Atiku said: “What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
https://www.independent.ng/atikus-seeking-forgiveness-from-obasanjo-shows-he-is-guilty-ogala/

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by nickxtra(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
You can as well sue on his behalf, mchew

35 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Who in the land doesn't know Atiku as a thief ? Only his zombie follow follow Biafra people believe in him.

If Obasanjo had called a common man who is no thief a thief, lawyers will sue on behalf of that common man if he doesn't even have the legal fees or knowhow, how much more someone of Atiku's status. If he wasn't a thief he should have sued for damages to his name and reputation.

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by CilicMarin: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
He can't try it....Atiku is a rogue..

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Some atikulated goats will come here to Defend him for begging.

Someone calls you a thief and you are saying sorry to the person all the time. You even sent people, even pastor who said he will open gate of hell to help you beg him. Beg for what? That you're not a thief or that you won't steal again?

95 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by hisexcellency34: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Is Atiku guilty of the allegations or not?

nickxtra:
You can as well sue on his behalf, mchew

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by jumper524(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
the most difficult thing to do is supporting PDP..
at a point when i was urged to defect a friend of mine asked for reason and in the quest of giving reasons i was only contradicting myself..
knowing fully well i was baseless..

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Maxymilliano(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atiku is only picking his battles ... He knows when to fight and when to hold his peace .

A sign of maturity on his part.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by hisexcellency34: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sure he will deal with OBJ once he becomes President

Maxymilliano:
Atiku is only picking his battles ... He knows when to fight and when to hold his peace .

A sign of maturity on his part.

4 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by vedaxcool(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
IPoB goons too mumu, how Will someone call you a thief and you run begging the person? It takes an exceptionally daft unstable slowpoke to believe Atiku isn't guilty. When Aisha Buhari was slandered by fowloshe she did not run begging instead she traveled to the US and threatened suit... Atiku has instead begged to be forgiven for looting. Please support your thief in pieces.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by pauljumbo: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
IPoB goons too mumu, how Will someone call you a thief and you run begging the person? It takes an exceptionally daft unstable slowpoke to believe Atiku isn't guilty. When Aisha Buhari was slandered by fowloshe she did not run begging instead she traveled to the US and threatened suit... Atiku has instead begged to be forgiven for looting. Please support your thief in pieces.

We are yet to see the president certificate that’s what we need now not propaganda

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Alphalum: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
This man really said my mind. That book ( my watch ) is going to be a future reference. I pray Atiku wins the election. One day, all of us will still go back to that book to seek for God's forgiveness

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by hisexcellency34: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Obasanjo too dey vex sha. Even said God will punish him if he forgives Atiku

Alphalum:
This man really said my mind. That book ( my watch ) is going to be a future reference. I pray Atiku wins the election. One day, all of us will still go back to that book to seek for God's forgiveness

6 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by OOA1979: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Dariye contested from Prison and Omisore won election from prison last time .......

4 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
pauljumbo:

We are yet to see the president certificate that’s what we need now not propaganda
[/s]

Keep proving my post..

vedaxcool:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Bolusticus: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
How will Atiku file for libel when he knows OBJ was saying the absolute truth about his corrupt practices, if he had tried tried OBJ would have revealed more damning things about him.

BTW, even if he filled for libel, will he do that against the US Senate too.

Will he also file against Kola Ologbodiyan and This Day newspaper too?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Bolusticus: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
yes
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by hisexcellency34: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Honestly, if all these statements by OBJ is true, Atiku Will make a bad President EXCEPT if he has changed from his evil ways

4 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by msmon(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ogala is trying to divide PDP camp with divide and rule. However, what OBJ said about Atiku in "my watch" is terrific and I'd sue whoever say that about me

5 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by BruncleZuma: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I know somebody, who knows somebody, who knows the guy who's got 23 SANs and petty enough for that Mr Ogala...

3 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Alexis11: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
In pages 31-32, Volume 2 of My Watch, Obasanjo speaking about Atiku said: “What I
did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was
somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his
inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his
belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy
his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety,
truth and national interest for self and selfish interest

Can't imagine this man end up being Nigerian president.

Atikulators are shameless.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Awoo88: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
He begged obj because he need him. The task of sending buhari back to daura is a task that must be done and achieve with what ever means possible.

4 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by ednut1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
PMB used the private jet of a thief to compaign in 2015. Next year he go use tinubu own. All crooks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by tstx(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by IamHansomE: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
What's your business??

E concern you?

Busy body angry
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by bobosydney: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atikulooted will be like.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by 4kDdullard: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
like the lifeless one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by sureheaven(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atiku shld sue who?

A thiefku is what OBJ called him. The man is a thief. He shld have dared sue obj and get the rest of his secrete open for the world.

It’s just that Nigeria is just too lawless, if not the likes of Atiku will never a say again in this country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Johnboom: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ok, but he knows that will be suicide mission

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by brojoshua: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
The two corrupt giants reunited

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Kills Terror Kingpins, 100 Others In Borno / Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities / Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.