Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Jenifa’ S Diary Actress, Joy Nice ( Pelumi)celebrates Her Birthday [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jenifa’ S Diary Actress, Joy Nice ( Pelumi)celebrates Her Birthday [PICS] (4552 Views)

Why I Left Nollywood Ex Actress Joy Edjeren / Charming Nollywood Actress, Joy Anyim Stuns In New Photos / Big Brother Naija Or Jenifa ’ S Diary? Which One Would You Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jenifa’ S Diary Actress, Joy Nice ( Pelumi)celebrates Her Birthday [PICS] by mroop(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2016
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Joy Nice who is
popular for her character as Pelumi in Funke
Akindele’s Jenifa’s Diary is celebrating her
birthday today. she released stunning new
photos. She wrote on her IG page:

‘Hmmmmmm where do I start
from, All glory to Jesus for
keeping me alive to witness
today, started this year at the
hospital on the 1st of January,
was almost going to be operated
but God who always hears me
when I call answered me at the
11th hour and showed up, I am
grateful to you Jesus for howfar I
have come. To everyone who has
been supportive of the brand
#JoyNice may God continue to
bless you.
I am full of Joy this morning yes
just like my name. Thanks to my
ever supportive sister, my prayer
warrior, thanks for this beautiful
dress you designed I love you’

see pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/jenifa-s-diary-actress-joy-nice-pelumi.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Jenifa’ S Diary Actress, Joy Nice ( Pelumi)celebrates Her Birthday [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
She's Beautiful and gorgeous

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Dede One Day, Bishop Umoh And Francis Odega / Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure / Bobrisky Shares Unclad Photo Of His Ass, Finally Goes N-ude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.