Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Actress Funke Adesiyan explains why she hardly feature in movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke Adesiyan explains why she hardly feature in movies (568 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Adesiyan explains why she hardly feature in movies by biadaba: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Nollywood actress Funke Adesiyan who recently revealed how she made her first millions at the age of 17 and also built her first house at the age of 19 took to social media to explain why she hardly feature in movies despite been a graduate of performing arts.

According to her, one needs to find a deeper lining than fame. She wrote: "
Oftentimes people wonder why I don't feature in a lot of films even as I'm a graduate of Performing Arts. I must tell you have to find a deeper lining than fame. If they put you in other environment, would you fit in? If your phones and everything is taken away would you still function? We have to learn how to break away from what we love the most and still find a way to function right in any other environment. Be desperate for nothing. In due time, you will be the best of what you were meant to be but in the main time, build yourself to be functional anywhere you find yourselves. Good morning."

"I am the CEO of four resourceful companies with interest in Importation, Oil and Gas, Integrated services and Farming",
Funke Adesiyan revealed last week

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/actress-funke-adesiyan-explains-why-she.html

Lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe

(1) (Reply)

Dj Neptune Blast Arik Air For Delaying His Flight And Misplacing His Bags / ‘how I Caught My Father Having S*x With My Sister’ - Lady / Popular TV Host, Frank Edoho And Wife, Welcome Baby Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.