Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

After DSS Arrest, IgbereTVNews.com now Blocked by Facebook; Anyalekwa Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After DSS Arrest, IgbereTVNews.com now Blocked by Facebook; Anyalekwa Cries Out (8282 Views)

Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: After DSS Arrest, IgbereTVNews.com now Blocked by Facebook; Anyalekwa Cries Out by 247Potential: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
AmadiAba:
Hahahahaha... Is this your level of reasoning?

How did I wish you harm here?

This is appalling! You really need a lesson in English Language

Surely. The condition is 'if' meaning him alone reserves the right to make it true grin

By the way, he was also insulting a particular tribe with this post isn't he, if one decides to take his words for it?

HtwoOw:
in East...the poverty among its people,

If one assumes like he did in the first place, then he just addressed a tribe as poverty-stricken, indicating that they are parasites of some sort.
Re: After DSS Arrest, IgbereTVNews.com now Blocked by Facebook; Anyalekwa Cries Out by midol: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
HtwoOw:
grin what happened to your Biafra forum why must be come and complain on Nairaland? That's not the point, I've exposed similar phising site here once before and got banned , yes advertisers or the owner could intentionally host malicious content, thier last attempt was a cloned nairaland web page that tricks people into logging in, they steal passwords and post nonsense with your username

So., I am pretty sure Buhari has nothing to do with anything, you may have left your paranoia cap on too long

My fellow yoruba muslim, we must expose Ipob! Expose them all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuters Withdraws Maiduguri Video After Discovering It Is Fake! / Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) / Lagos 2023: Muri-Okunola Denies Plotting Against Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.