Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? (882 Views)

Atiku Can't Be Nigeria's President, He Is Too Corrupt - Joe igbokwe ( video) / Are Nigerians Too Patient With The Present Administration? / Judiciary Too Corrupt To Give Saraki Justice ..AGF Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by vybzkartel: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2016
I jus don't know why
From politicians to the grassroots
Why Nigerians why?
Thieves!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by HtwoOw: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2016
You Kenyan?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by vybzkartel: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2016
HtwoOw:
You Kenyan?

Jamaican
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by bennyann: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
First of all, OP, forgive me but I'll also call you a thief. So here is it. OP you're a THIEF!
That's for insulting us

Now, everyone, every country is corrupt. This is what I tell a certain country I visited when they asked the same question.:

The difference between Nigerians and other people is that Nigerians don't pretend. They show you who they are, they tell you who they are. You know our characters already and what we are capable of doing. So if you fall victim to our attitude, you should blame yourself cos you were already aware of our capabilities.

Secondly, those other countries are great pretenders. They come as wolves in sheep clothing. They treat you nice, make you trust them and then stab you at the back.
The worse is after committing such offense, they then blame it on Nigerians. Or that's when they remember the offender's ancestor is from Nigeria.

Anyway, which one do you prefer?
1. The devil you know
2. The angel you don't know.

Thief, please answer my question
Don't joke with my country man, till we're no more United by the name Nigeria. I won't stand here for some pretenders to judge us.

Besides, who are my to say we are not corrupt when our chief commander and defender already told you pretenders that we are not just corrupt but fantastically corrupt cry . So I don't blame you OP. You can keep it up

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by vybzkartel: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
bennyann:
First of all, OP, forgive me but I'll also call you a thief. So here is it. OP you're a THIEF!
That's for insulting us

Now, everyone, every country is corrupt. This is what I tell a certain country I visited when they asked the same question.:

The difference between Nigerians and other people is that Nigerians don't pretend. They show you who they are, they tell you who they are. You know our characters already and what we are capable of doing. So if you fall victim to our attitude, you should blame yourself cos you were already aware of our capabilities.

Secondly, those other countries are great pretenders. They come as wolves in sheep clothing. They treat you nice, make you trust them and then stab you at the back.
The worse is after committing such offense, they then blame it on Nigerians. Or that's when they remember the offender's ancestor is from Nigeria.

1. The devil you know

Don't joke with my country man, till we're no more United by the name Nigeria. I won't stand here for some pretenders to judge us.

Thanks for accepting officially your country is a country of thieves

That's all i am saying

SSo what is your own?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by bennyann: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:

Thanks for accepting officially your country is a country of thieves

That's all i am saying

SSo what is your own?

You asked a question and I'm a Nigerian.

But can you tell me what they stole from you? Since you went from corruption to thieves. I won't be surprised if it's connected to a lover though.

Or are you calling us 'Ole' cos we stole your heart away ? wink please tell us.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by vybzkartel: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
bennyann:

You asked a question and I'm a Nigerian.

But can you tell me what they stole from you? Since you went from corruption to thieves. I won't be surprised if it's connected to a lover though.

Or are you calling us 'Ole' cos we stole your heart away ? wink please tell us.

Do I need to tell you?

Thieves
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by bennyann: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:

Do I need to tell you?

Thieves

Since you're so ashamed to tell us what we've stolen from you, then I think it's something that may put you to more shame. It's something that will make us believe you're a thief also. Or you're rather the thief but you were outsmarted.

I've never seen myself talking like this before. I can sense you're not innocent after all.

But if I'm wrong, please forgive us our sins. Believe me, we're just like everyone else in the world. We're not that bad. There are some good ones amongst us. And we're asking you to forgive us. We're sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by vybzkartel: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
bennyann:

Since you're so ashamed to tell us what we've stolen from you, then I think it's something that may put you to more shame. It's something that will make us believe you're a thief also. Or you're rather the thief but you were outsmarted.

I've never seen myself talking like this before. I can sense you're not innocent after all.

But if I'm wrong, please forgive us our sins. Believe me, we're just like everyone else in the world. We're not that bad. There are some good ones amongst us. And we're asking you to forgive us. We're sorry.

You sound a real thief
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by bennyann: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:

You sound a real thief

You're funny. Don't forget we're Africans. You're like my brother from another mother.

I hope you get healed someday.

But next time you want to ask questions, do it without insulting. So you can get right and matured answers. It's not advisable to insult a whole country.

Please take care of yourself.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by vybzkartel: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
bennyann:

You're funny. Don't forget we're Africans. You're like my brother from another mother.

I hope you get healed someday.

But next time you want to ask questions, do it without insulting. So you can get right and matured answers. It's not advisable to insult a whole country.

Please take care of yourself.

Shut up
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by bennyann: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:

Shut up

I've given you the attention you needed. I hope you're OK now?

I leave you with a long hug and many kisses kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by vybzkartel: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
bennyann:

I've given you the attention you needed. I hope you're OK now?

I leave you with a long hug and many kisses kiss

Gay
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by bennyann: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:

Gay

OH dear! It takes one to know one. You can't even tell my gender.

I owe you love man, take heart.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by PaulIdu: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
bennyann:
That's for insulting us

1. The devil you know

Besides, who are my to say we are not corrupt when our chief commander and defender already told you pretenders that we are not just corrupt but fantastically corrupt cry . So I don't blame you OP. You can keep it up

What are you even trying to defend
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by drss2(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
vybzkartel:
I jus don't know why From politicians to the grassroots Why Nigerians why? Thieves!
wat is corruption how do u define corruption
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Corrupt? by bennyann: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
PaulIdu:

What are you even trying to defend

I'm wondering myself. I really wish I could. But Nigerians are just the same as everyone else. We're not that corrupt. Those representing us exaggerated it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Rated 15th Most Dangerous Country In The World – See Reason Why / Two Women Pounding Yam On A Man’s Chest During Festival (video) + (picture) / BIAFRA: Cleanse White House Before Moving In, Probe Obama – IPOB Tells Donald Tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.