Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) (45099 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Dangote Inaugurates Multi Billion Naira Rice Processing Plant In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by smartiyke78: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
wel don broh... u re just on d right track of ur greatnes.

This is my kind of inovative individuals who re not ready to waste dia abilities in unprofitable tins.

Am also a graduate producing peanuts nd hop to make it big in d venture.

Lets go dia.... create d jobs nd b d employer not d employee!!

keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by KingAfo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Just 75,000. And one mumu go go use in own money buy iPhone 6

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Blackkie: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
And some will come to a fufu man to ask for air time.

KingAfo:
Just 75,000. And one mumu go go use in own money buy iPhone 6

1 Like

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Blackkie: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is great!
He cannot go wrong on this business-why? Edible
And very strong demand backing it.

Jisie ike!
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Lordspicy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
where Ncan brown roof chapter dey?

una no wan talk again?
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by FBS: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Good job.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by johnkeni(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Kdiva:
seconded

so u eat it? when last did u eat it?
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by calcal: 3:51am On Nov 06, 2016
this one na plant?
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by fascowilly(m): 5:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Rogodo22:
they won't check names now
Best among you, we all know you for this

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Aksmedias:
A young university graduate, Mr Wilson Ekeledirichukwu, who set up a fufu processing plant valued at N75,000, at Ihiagwa, near Owerri, said he established the outfit in order to be self-employed and also create jobs.

Ekeledirichukwu, a graduate of animal science from the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), spoke in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), on Friday in Owerri.

NAN reports that fufu is a local delicacy, made from fermented cassava and is popularly eaten by many Nigerians, especially people from the Southern and North-Central Nigeria.

“As an undergraduate, I resolved that I will be among Nigerians to create jobs and not those looking for jobs that are not easily available in this country now.

“After my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in Oyo State between 2014 and 2015, I first ventured into paint production but discovered that the project required much capital,’’ he said.

Ekeledirichukwu said that he finally settled for the processing of fufu, adding that the equipment for the fufu processing cost him about N75, 000.

He said that the “uniqueness of our fufu is that it has no odour,’’ adding that rather than the local method of pounding fufu, his outfit “uses turning method and gas cooker to process the product.’’

According to him, he has been supplying fufu to restaurants in his alma mater, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO), Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri and growing number of customers.

Ekeledirichukwu put the staff strength of the outfit at three, with N15,000 each monthly salary. He said that his intention was to established a food processing firm with capacity to engage over 100 workers.

“If I sustain the income margin I am making now, I hope to establish my dream business before long.’’

“I feel that there are vast opportunities to tap by the young and energetic Nigerians, all that is needed is for people to have entrepreneurial spirit to drive their vision.’’

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/graduate-sets-up-n75000-fufu-processing.html
Great news from our enterprising, business savvy entrepreneur brothers from the Eastern region of this Great Naija. More grease to the elbows of all those who personally and collectively strive to accomplish great feats against all odds and amidst the tough economic climate.
However, don't y'all think 75k is rather too small to set up such a biz. I mean even those rubber drums I see in the above picx will cost any half that price, but then what do I know? Whatever sha, the guy rocks with this his idea. I don't know abt you guys but I personally rep #Team fufu
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by 2sexynet: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2016
egopersonified:
“If I sustain the income margin I am making now, I hope to establish my dream business before long.’’
well captured. But some people would want to go from point A to Z straight up.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Laple0541(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2016
PaperLace:
Fufu my first love... kiss

I go like to be ur second love then! grin
PaperLace:
Fufu my first love... kiss

I go like to be ur second love then!
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Mzyouzee1(f): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Me and fufu are inseparable! I don't even have time to form! I will eat it wit my hand and correct egusi soup! Oh lord! Let me marry an igbo man who loves fufu as much as I do!

Give me address OP lemme come and patronize u
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by grassrootmotors: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2016
I noor buy the figures
The cost of those rubber drums alone is more than 75k
Make we de talk truth naa

Just passing by anyway
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Kdiva(f): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
johnkeni:

so u eat it? when last did u eat it?
two minutes ago
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by emailadayo: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is especially for innovation in food technology:

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Origin(f): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
My brother may you prosper.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by wisemanAi: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
guday sir, i need us to partner so that we can start that here in Ebonyi state. i am very serious, my email is: stevewisedaking4eva@gmail.com, call & whazap: 08035298246. am very interested and i can sponsor it. thanks
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by billyG(m): 2:32am On Nov 11, 2016
emmalexabl:

AFONJAs.. ,not only are they ugly facially, they also have ugly and dark mind.
men!come see IFE mask(s) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by observer2020(m): 4:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Interested in the business, but I need to know steps involved .
pls contact me if any nairalander has an idea on steps to setup fufu processing factory.
e-mail: mgbatoguvictor@yahoo.com
phone: +2347037211667
thanks
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by cornboy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
ArabMopol:
good one bro gonna join you soonest with my palm oil processing plants... agriculture is the only thing that can turn ur fortune with short period of time if you dedicate all your time ... imagine exporting 50,000 litres of palm oil every months,
a litres of palm oil is #1000 in market so if you process 50,000 litres of palm oil, #1000 X 50,000litres = #50,000,000 million naira every month, choi who say Money no dey Nigeria... we have been neglecting a lot of things in this country, our government are useless imagine a farmer setting up such business with the loan access from government, he can employ not less than 100 jobless youths
hello can u drop me your number I am so interested or your email
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by amahpeter: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.