Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) (44842 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Dangote Inaugurates Multi Billion Naira Rice Processing Plant In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by AreaFada2: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by deebrain(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
NotNairalandi:
i know very soon some idi-otele will come here and say Rochas created 600million jobs in imo state.. grin

bro im proud of you.....may your tap never run dry.

and May your income flow like river benue....Iseeeeeh

May that sadist of a governor have stomach ache the moment he ever makes such a statement.
These politicians must really be mad.

They create such a terrible environment for small business owners to succeed. Yet when the nigerian spirit that does not give up despite the harsh business environment, produces success for the business owner, the same politicians will want to take credit for his/her success.

Nonsense.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by eemalex(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Great ingenuity maintain the tempo who knows if you will become the next Dangote.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
6 to 6..for life.. grin
Ebuka478:
Akpu 4 life!
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
PaperLace:
Fufu my first love... kiss

No wonder your head is shaped like unwrapped akpu. grin
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davash222:

See you, you can employ him and you are following 165 girls for Nairaland . Lol

So how does my following girls on nairaland has to do with my capability to employ him??
Irrational comparism
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by gozzlin: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
amazingspiderma:
Nice

Great Futoite.

Great!!!!

grin

This evoked memories of my suffering in Futo.
Bitter sweet memory I'd say.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Are u alright
ademusiwa2ii:

[size=28pt]You igbo people make me laugh.. do you see this logo.. I read some of your comment. There is a difference between the logo. one has arabic. the other dont have Arabic.

But because you igbo people just copy anything. Division 82 enugu is not suppose to have arabic in it. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
LastMumu:

No wonder your head is shaped like unwrapped akpu. grin

Lols.
Y'know that's no true... why you so stuck on me if my head is like that? grin
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by nwonyeife(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
May D gud lord bless the works if his hands
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by PentiumProf: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Igbos control nigeria and africa haters can kill themselves for all i care
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by SMT042(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
GREAT ! HOW DO I GET HIS CONTACT 4 A BIZNESS . MY NUMBER IS 081541276580 .
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
PaperLace:

Lols.
Y'know that's no true... why you so stuck on me if my head is like that? grin

Stuck on you? Puleeeze.. undecided

[img]http://media./media/qmfpjpAT2fJRK/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
LastMumu:

Stuck on you? Puleeeze.. undecided

[img]http://media./media/qmfpjpAT2fJRK/giphy.gif[/img]

Men and their ego!
Arghhh...
Issorite.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by obong003(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is one of the major reasons I will always continue to respect igbos till yesterday.... Such a bunch of hardworking fellows, I just dey pray make God epp me to marry one fine igbo gal with this kind of mentality....

1 Like

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by matrixme(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
That Young man has a very deep mind. The students of nowadays prefer to carry gadgets with high prices around, and get pocket money at the end of the month. Some of them will even go as far as extorting their parents through lies. They never invest in businesses.
If you enter the house some students live in school, you will marvel. Meanwhile their parents are working their arses off somewhere else to make up.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
loiloi things for life
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
PaperLace:

I can't explain my love for fufu.
I can process it from scratch with my eyes closed. I can turn like semo, I can pound. Shun...you won't understand. grin

When we were younger, we had a farm. At a point the fufu was so much, we were selling it...hahaha.

There was nothing my mum didn't use to threaten me. Say it will make me fat, I dey even find the fat.

I am very igbo...lols.

Chai.. I guessed as much.. I like you jawe. You no dey form at all. Me like babes wey dey keep it real. Keep enjoyin ur Akpu jor, nothin do you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by tunjilomo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
lustychima:
Hard working igbos
Igbo kwanu!!! Rie nu!! Muo nu!! Zuo nu!!!
Igbo muru nze muo ozo
Ekele kwa m
The truth is tribalism will never make Nigeria grow.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
I LOVE FUFU
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by greggng: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
ArabMopol:
good one bro gonna join you soonest with my palm oil processing plants... agriculture is the only thing that can turn ur fortune with short period of time if you dedicate all your time ... imagine exporting 50,000 litres of palm oil every months,
a litres of palm oil is #1000 in market so if you process 50,000 litres of palm oil, #1000 X 50,000litres = #50,000,000 million naira every month, choi who say Money no dey Nigeria... we have been neglecting a lot of things in this country, our government are useless imagine a farmer setting up such business with the loan access from government, he can employ not less than 100 jobless youths

So the 50million becomes ur net profit or gross?
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
So this guy has an AKPU factory and he is happy? The cassava doesn't have smell He say? What's the use of akpu if it doesn't smell? The smell means it's fresh and unadultrated. I hope he is not adding chemicals to it to kill the smell, the smell of akpu is fantastic. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by hugoranking(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chai, ibo pipo, dats y dis yam leg dey thick......thumbs up
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by hugoranking(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chai, ibo pipo nd Akpu, dats y dis yam leg dey thick......thumbs up
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by kayo80(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
I love reading stories like this. Not only will this man be able to take care of himself, he would also help the people he is employing to take care of themselves. We need more people thinking like this young man in the country tight now.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
greggng:

So the 50million becomes ur net profit or gross?
gross
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by justpeehay(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is mostdef an unfoolish homo sapien...more kpaki to your gorodom sir
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by TomHagen: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davash222:

See you, you can employ him and you are following 165 girls for Nairaland . Lol
Haha.
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by abbex: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dalu, ndewo. Kudos bro. Hope your fufu is not hard like stone compare to the one I used to eat when I was serving in igboland smiley
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by soloroyality(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
murphyibiam15:

I can employ the owner self and pay him 100k comfortably in a month.I am not boasting though

really! :p
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by criuze(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
I only want ask if he produces soup as well. I like industries ( food )
Re: Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
tunjilomo:

The truth is tribalism will never make Nigeria grow.
I fink u should go true all my post

U will knw, am far from being a tribal bigot

Am only greeting my own people brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / Golden Bridge Grant, Is It Real? / Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.