Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Can I Get Free Training And International Certification - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get Free Training And International Certification (340 Views)

Hse And Oil & Gas Training With International Certification (free) / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / Can I Get Free Training And International Certification ? ......yes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Free Training And International Certification by YESAfrica(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Hello Nairlanders,

Business School Netherlands (bsn), is offering FREE Capacity Building Opportunities to Young Nigerians and Africans, to help take their Career and Business
to the #NextNewLevel. The Business School Netherlands - Youth Empowerment Scheme (#bsnYesAfrica) offers FREE Training, Mentorship, Financing and
Certification to young Graduates or youths in Business, Paid Employment or Job Seekers. However, Seats are Limited so Please Register NOW.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wEDllVOQtRMdSadx7zIAIGyrd6E_X6kL4G8WoXE0LMw/edit?ts=5814f017

P.S:
This is no advertisement for a BSN-MBA Program but a social investment by BSN and Partners to help young people take their dreams to the #NextNewLevel
It is absolutely and 100% FREE with No hidden charges and there will never be. for more info please check our social media handles #bsnyesafrica

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutors Urgently Needed At Lekki / An Experienced School Principal Is Urgently Needed / Picx M-M-M Ponzi Scheme Website More Popular Than Facebook In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.