Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Can I Get Free Training And International Certification ? ......yes! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Free Training And International Certification ? ......yes! (615 Views)

Hse And Oil & Gas Training With International Certification (free) / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / How Can I Get Free Training And International Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Free Training And International Certification ? ......yes! by YESAfrica(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Hello Nairlanders,

Business School Netherlands (bsn), is offering FREE Capacity Building Opportunities to help take your Career and Business to the #NextNewLevel.
The Business School Netherlands - Youth Empowerment Scheme (#bsnYesAfrica) offers FREE Training, Mentorship, Financing and Certification to
Young Graduates, Youths in Business, Paid Employment or Job Seekers.

IF THIS IS FOR YOU!....PLEASE REGISTER USING THE LINK BELOW

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wEDllVOQtRMdSadx7zIAIGyrd6E_X6kL4G8WoXE0LMw/edit?ts=5814f017

#bsnYesAfrica is a social investment by BSN and Partners to help young people take their ideas & dreams to the #NextNewLevel....It is100% FREE .
For more info please check our social media handles #bsnyesafrica or mail your questions to;. yesafrica@bsn-mba.net or bsnyesnigeria@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Declared One Week Warning Strike (picture) / Breaking News Unilorin Second List Out / Tuition Free Scholarships for Online Courses at University of the People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.