Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) (590 Views)

This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2016
I was just on my way back home from Ojota, where i saw group of people sharing something that looks like a flyer, but i never paid attention to them until the driver told us they've paid our fare.

Guys, i really dont know the kind of comment i should give. In this recession time? Isn't it a good move if our churches and mosques can replicate this act?

Over to you guys.

Cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
i hope you guys have recieved yours

Re: This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by BossLadyF(f): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Nice
Re: This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Drabeey:
I was just on my way back home from Ojota, where i saw group of people sharing something that looks like a flyer, but i never paid attention to them until the driver told us they've paid our fare.

Guys, i really dont know the kind of comment i should give. In this recession time? Isn't it a good move if our churches and mosques can replicate this act?

Over to you guys.

Cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
i hope you guys have recieved yours

As much as that is good. Don't end on the receiving side no one ever share or hear their story. They are the definition of liability.
Re: This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

As much as that is good. Don't end on the receiving side no one ever share or hear their story. They are the definition of liability.

really?
Re: This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by TomHagen: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Drabeey was here!
Re: This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
TomHagen:
Drabeey was here!

was he?
Re: This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by TomHagen: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Drabeey:

was he?
Why have you stopped using your signature. Is it because of the VIO experience?:p
Re: This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
TomHagen:
Why have you stopped using your signature. Is it because of the VIO experience?:p

lol, i cant stop, not today not even tomorrow. you said that because you havent read much of my posts lately
Re: This Church Is Paying People's Bus-fare. (pics) by TomHagen: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Drabeey:

lol, i cant stop, not today not even tomorrow. you said that because you havent read much of my posts lately
I see.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/11/16 / Man Spotted In Kenya As Jesus Look-alike, React To Crucifixion Threat / Hell Has Frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.