Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This (3157 Views)

Ken Erics Calls On God After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Kyliegame: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2016
I have been holding my breathe ever since rumours about Lilian and Ubi's marriage crash started circulating in hopes that they are all lies and that the young couple who had one of the most elaborate and expensive wedding last year were just playing with our minds or even seeking attention since it seems both their respective careers have presently taken a downturn. But sadly and obviously, all the rumours about actress Lilian Esoro's marriage to MMMG boss Ubi Franklin that is said to have crashed barely a year after that expensive wedding are surely true.

Now, ever since the rumours started circulating, Lilian's husband, Ubi Franklin has tried so hard to hold the front and behave like all is well, even on November 1st which was their first wedding anniversary, Ubi tried to act like the marriage was still intact and posted a wedding anniversary message to his wife Lilian on Instagram even though she never acknowledged the day or reciprocated his act, but now, it seems he too has given up on the marriage ever working.

First, Ubi that has been wearing his wedding band even Lilian reportedly ditched hers a long time ago suddenly removed his wedding band and have been seen in recent days without it, and this is clearly seen on his pictures on Instagram. Secondly, Ubi Franklin today posted a cryptic message on his Instagram page along a photo of him clearly without his wedding band. The post was about adult's decision affecting little innocent children.

This clearly says that the marriage sadly is officially over. Check out what he posted below

http://esther.com.ng/oh-my-rumours-about-lilian-esoros-marriage-crash-are-true-see-what-her-husband-ubi-franklin-just-did-and-said/

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Kyliegame: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2016

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by talktonase(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Divorce all over the place like pure water nylon!
Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by 175(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
This nurse Abigail na real wahala even for real life sef.

The villagers haf won. *angry*

1 Like

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Came: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lilian, why you make this guy spend money, when you know say your heart no love am. Love na natural ooooo, money no fit buy am. When love no dey any small thing na vex oooooo .

1 Like

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
I see remember their beautiful pre wedding photos and the funny gift Inyanya gave them. Its quite unfortunate I thought Lilian is a decent person that value the sacrament called marriage but I guess she don't.
Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Samlapa: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
their life
Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
So sad, they were such a cute couple.
Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by loveourlagos(f): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Catalin:
I see remember their beautiful pre wedding photos and the funny gift Inyanya gave them. Its quite unfortunate I thought Lilian is a decent person that value the sacrament called marriage but I guess she don't.

I'm still trying to understand why everyone including you a female seems to be so sure that Lillian is the brain behind the divorce.

Have you heard her own side of the story?

Can we just quit being judgemental for a sec? Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
loveourlagos:

I'm still trying to understand why everyone including you a female seems to be so sure that Lillian is the brain behind the divorce.

I'm not being judgemental but its very obvious that he loves her very much. People that know them say so online.

1 Like

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by loveourlagos(f): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Catalin:
I'm not being judgemental but its very obvious that he loves her very much. People that know them say so online.

My dear, if you follow what social media portrays you would land in a ditch. Who would have ever imagined Bradjolie split. Social media sells lies in subtle ways.

You only know yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by NoToPile: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
And to think some people would have envied them during the pre wedding pictures session and the wedding itself.
Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by policy12: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ubi well wish u guys can fix it sha...after the whole pre-wedding and wedding money, and the lashing u give Lillian my crush.
Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by CecyAdrian(f): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is so sad and scary Na wa!!

Lalasticlala and Seun should pls minimize the heavy manner in which they post pre-wedding photos on Nairaland, it's wrong to be plastering this photos everywhere on Nairaland giving people the idea and impression of a 'happily ever after' only for it to crash before we even blink.

1 Like

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by LesbianBoy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
loveourlagos:

She is the cause my friend! angry

2 Likes

Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Christeety: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
The picture on Instagram only showed his right hand...rings are usually worn on the left hand.
I wonder how people could detect that the ring wasn't worn inside a pocket.
Re: Oh My! Rumours About Lilian Esoro's Marriage Crash Are True! See This by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2017
The Heart of a woman is soon deeeeep.so,she actually didn't love him and she was smilling that way in her pix.
If u're not in love,y dabble into it in d first place.

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th / Free Giveaway!!! Free Giveaway!!! Free Mtn Card / #bbnaija! Uriel – Why I Did Not Have Sex In The House (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.