Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP (713 Views)

I Need Traffic For My Blog..help Guys / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / Total Cost In Creating A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by Dillusionist(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
I really want to start a blog, but I don't know how to go about it... Please experts should help me out please sad
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by shine65: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
call or whatsapp 09033104134
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by Essentials1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
blogging is so hard, stressful and frustrating... If you do not have a good means of traffic at first (like a facebook group with over 100,000 members or an instagram account with over 10,000 followers)... and also if you do not have any SEO or html knowledge..

It will waste your time and money.. If have not researched what you want to blog about... and how Nigerians think about what you want to blog about..

It will cause you psychological stress, trauma and pain, if you do not have friends who believe in you... and if you do not have long term plans or future plans for your blog

Do you still want to suffer all this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by dollarprincess(f): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
my dear once you have passion for it definitely u wil make it i think this post will help you What You Need To Know About Blogging
So you’ve heard the term “blog” and you want to know what blogs are all about. Well you’ve come to the right place. In this series of articles we will take you from asking what a blog is to having all the knowledge you need to start a blog of your own.
Over the months and years you will be able to share your thoughts with hundreds or thousands of readers, promote yourself, your business or your cause and you may even earn a full time living from your blog...Read on here
http://www.getontopc.com/2016/10/what-you-need-to-know-about-blogging.html
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by somez(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Blogging is fun, easy and lucrative. Only a lazy pessimist will think otherwise.
Essentials1:
blogging is so hard, stressful and frustrating... If you do not have a good means of traffic at first (like a facebook group with over 100,000 members or an instagram account with over 10,000 followers)... and also if you do not have any SEO or html knowledge..

It will waste your time and money.. If have not researched what you want to blog about... and how Nigerians think about what you want to blog about..

It will cause you psychological stress, trauma and pain, if you do not have friends who believe in you... and if you do not have long term plans or future plans for your blog

Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by Dillusionist(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Essentials1:

Why say so
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by Essentials1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
somez:
Blogging is fun, easy and lucrative. Only a lazy pessimist will think otherwise.

so where is your blog and what is your alexa rank
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by Essentials1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dillusionist:

Why say so

Because I know all this check out my blog www.newsphases.com

and the rank it has www.alexa.com/siteinfo/newsphases.com
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by Dillusionist(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Essentials1:

Because I know all this check out my blog www.newsphases.com

and the rank it has www.alexa.com/siteinfo/newsphases.com

So what do you think? Once again, thanks for being truthful.

So what do you think I do?
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by emmalexdboy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dillusionist:
I really want to start a blog, but I don't know how to go about it... Please experts should help me out please sad
I advice you grab my free ebook which will guide you on how to create a powerful business plan for your blog which will give you a roadmap to follow and launch your blog the right way. CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE!
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by Essentials1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dillusionist:

So what do you think? Once again, thanks for being truthful.

So what do you think I do?

I suggest you do what they call blog and market studying

can we chat by mail @ hearts6055@gmail.com.... or where do you stay?
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by pauljumbo: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Essentials1:

You are absolutely correct if you want to go into blogging to make quick money you will frustrated

Op if you want to go into blogging think of giving values first money will come naturally

think of long term you will enjoy blogging seun and linda ikeji did not make a dime the first year of running this forum and linda ikeji blog
Re: I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP by pauljumbo: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dillusionist:

Are you looking at short term or long term?

if you are looking at short term please dont waste your time on blogging you will be frustrated.

But if you are looking at long term the best way for you to start blogging is start from a very low budget by using free blogging platform like blogger.com, i will advise you spend money on decent internet go to youtube.com and search for the following below.

How to create a blog with blogger.com
Free seo them for blogger...... search this on google
How to upload theme on blogger
How to get traffic for a new blog

once you get any video watch it for a minute once it make sense to you go to clipconverter.cc and download the video on your pc and practice
this is the best way blogging goes with practice.

After the basics you can pm me for more

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Decline My Payment, Which Card Is Acceptable At The Moment? / How To Hide The Fact That Your Site Is Running On Wordpress / Pls I Need A Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.