Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? (59101 Views)

Are You A Wife Material: With #200, Which Food Can You Prepare For Your Partner? / Which Food Do You Eat When You Are Broke? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by jimb(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
if u re a female and u never drink man juice... u re wasting your time.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Agimor(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sorry Op but if you're like this I don't think you can get fat... On your own... grin

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Tastemoney(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.
See ehn,don't mind all ds people telling you; ''eat late,drink your food,add protein to your diet''e.t.c. Ko le werk! Some of us have high rate of metabolism hence if we like we shld eat like tomorrow no go come,it won't show!. U really need to see the rate at which i eat,i eat almost every 3,3 hours,and i eat all sorts. Infact,anytime am going to my sis place,i must call her ahead to overstock her kitchen. Yels,itz dat serious. I look perfectly healthy tho. cheesy

Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple are dying to be like you bla bla bla,nd i was like; wariz dis one saying undecided

Finally,he recommended a tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen (a lil bit expensive) and another multivit capsule(u can buy anyone). I started four days ago & im looking fleshy already. cool or maybe am seeing d flesh with my imaginary eyes,donno sef cry. You can google Mosegor(will try nd upload a pix). Doesn't make me dizzy at all.

You are welcome. grin

Pls stop taking PIZOTIFEN unless you have a chronic migraine. It Will not add a dime to your weight and you may be exposing yourself to unintended adverse effects of the drug.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by jahsson(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
I want to take dexarcoten and wate on with a white rice and tomato egg stew diet.
am I good to go??

I dont see any reason why u would want to use DEXARCOTEN.. But u can if u can withstand d following side effects...
Depressed
Labile mood
Suicidal thoughts
Menstrual irregularity
Swelling due to fluid retention
Potassium loss

If not.. Then stick to a protein based diet... WATE-ON dont work any more(based on my observation)...

I used to be skinny(lanky).. I tried almost everything... Got lactose intolerant due to over consumption of dairy products.. (cheese, milk, etc) nothing worked till i changed my diet.... But now I'm just a bit overweight for my height...

If wanting to add a lil bit of weight would make u happy.. Then why dont u build muscles instead of fat.. Fat ul have to burn off later in life... Muscles will keep u fit and healthy when u age and trust me when u build muscles with supplements like protein shakes and co... Ul definitely be huge

Note: the statement in bold is just my opinion, highly irrelevant and can be ignored..

Happy "fattening".. Lol... grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by TrollTrap: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
I was like you before plus I went to boarding school then..I swear I was same size from JS1-SS3 except I was growing taller which made me look thinner...my head no come help matter at all, the thing big die lol
But now, life don change for me. Just eat loads of chicken n chips lol. Big Mac, pizza n beans thank me later
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by kennies12(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
I wish u achieve this as fast as possible but Sometimes being skinny can be genetic and in such cases, nothing can be done abt it.......
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Tinynita(f): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
a friend of mine took supradyn and it worked wonders 4 her

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Rilwayne001: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.
See ehn,don't mind all ds people telling you; ''eat late,drink your food,add protein to your diet''e.t.c. Ko le werk! Some of us have high rate of metabolism hence if we like we shld eat like tomorrow no go come,it won't show!. U really need to see the rate at which i eat,i eat almost every 3,3 hours,and i eat all sorts. Infact,anytime am going to my sis place,i must call her ahead to overstock her kitchen. Yels,itz dat serious. I look perfectly healthy tho. cheesy

Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple are dying to be like you bla bla bla,nd i was like; wariz dis one saying undecided

Finally,he recommended a tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen (a lil bit expensive) and another multivit capsule(u can buy anyone). I started four days ago & im looking fleshy already. cool or maybe am seeing d flesh with my imaginary eyes,donno sef cry. You can google Mosegor(will try nd upload a pix). Doesn't make me dizzy at all.

You are welcome. grin

How much did you get it?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by alizma: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
jliusadura:
Go and marry. I used to be like you but now I'm even being careful not to become overweight. Caution: Don't marry ''trouble'' o because peace of mind also helps you gain weight in addition to good food. Thank me later. PEACE
guy u are very correct o. barely one month into my marriage, I don they fear my weight o. Op just make sure say the woman na d one wey you go fit de play and laugh with o. if you go marry otherwise, our hands no de o.

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by justmenoni: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
By the time eniola badmus has got Hope due to your own weight, then come back here and aks us how to get slim OK

seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by kayo80(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
I love the way you write
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by ginggerxy: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
lovediehatelive:
I know you will be surprised by this. Yes, i need foods, or a meal plan to get a bit fat... I am not that skinny, but still i'am slim.. I need what to eat or timetable to get a bit fat...

Why am I doing this? Yes, i owe nobody any explanation for how i look or what i do, but common, there are a few exceptions wink
Yea, my parents are the only ones i owe an explanation to. I want to impress my parents, especially my day.. They have yabbed me so much, saying that i m too thin, they don't know where all the money i am making is going to grin

so i want to surprise them this December...
I actually don't stay with them at the moment, i stay on my own tongue

Foodlanders, please help out
pussy
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by duduade: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
Please how much did you buy the mosegor?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by jeeplady: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
take super appetite a tablet morning and night,,take banana,, avocado pear,,yogurt,, go to a provision shop ask for hot chocolate a 3in1 break fast drink ,,its tea drink it @ least every morning within A month u won't believe yourself either..

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Pylony(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
The recession most have set in on you grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
ferhyntorlah:
Eating late at night leads to weight gain too.

I have an habit eating late at night coz of the nature of my job. So is that the reason I am getting robust
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
asuo27:
Really?. cheesy I thought late meals results to pot belly.
It's part of weight gain.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Stelvin101:

I have an habit eating late at night coz of the nature of my job. So is that the reason I am getting robust

Yes it is. If you don't want to gain weight, munch on veggies or slow energy releasing foods like oats.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by MVLOX(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seriously I nid follow dis thread tooo... My fiancé says I should add flesh so dat wen she rests on me she will be comfortable in oda words me na bone bone person... Well me didn't get angry ooo I just told her dat since am bone bone and she is fat nd fleshy maybe I should be the 1 resting on her.... Guys hw una see my reply?

4 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by madjune(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Don't n offended if I ask how old you are but you sound like a teen who easily give in to societal demands.

First, the Nigerian mentality of seeing any fat person as healthy and rich is stupidly deadly.
Don't fall for that as you will regret bitterly later in life.

Any Nigerian food that you eat voraciously to get far will not only get you far which is your wish; but in the long run, endanger your heart or sex organs.

Consult your doctor on cholesterol issues.

The best for you is, eat normal 3rice daily and most of all, exercise very well.
Eat lots of vegetables and you will see your skin shine and supple.

I've given you enough good advice.

But, if you really want the bad advice on getting fat.
Then, but lots of eggs and make sure you eat or drink them raw daily.
Eat indomie with lots of eggs and sleep most of the day.
Don't even exercise.
Eat lots of fufu with garri join and heavy rice with beer at 11pm daily.

You will get fat as you wish in no time.

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by oseiwe(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
please, is that drug working?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Ofemmanu1: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Na "mawu-mawu" sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Yes it is. If you don't want to gain weight, munch on veggies or slow energy releasing foods like oats.

You mean I should eat much vegetables and slow down in eating carbohydrate foods? I don't get what you meet by slow energy releasing foods like oats. One more thing, my tommy is getting big as if am a member of House of Senates cry
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Zirah: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lol right. It works. Told pharmacist exactly that and this was recommended. Tiny, white pills. One per day. A sachet was N500 as at last year.

seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by ekanDamie: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
MVLOX:
Seriously I nid follow dis thread tooo... My fiancé says I should add flesh so dat wen she rests on me she will be comfortable in oda words me na bone bone person... Well me didn't get angry ooo I just told her dat since am bone bone and she is fat nd fleshy maybe I should be the 1 resting on here.... Guys hw una see my reply?
lool. oboi, I used to dislike fleshy girls o. but as life would have it, my last girl was damn thick.
as a skinny guy dat I am I said, its thick babes all d way, let us too be resting on dem abi?

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by grinace(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
There's this mass builder people who gym take it contains lots of protein and calories, you take that without working out man you'd gain much weight.
It's expensive though about 30k, it's in a kind of big jar like this, u can Google it
Re-built mass super anabolic mass gainer. It's a dietary supplement about 2727grams.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by mira24(f): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lol u re really slim
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by walad4yhu(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin

What is the mode of taking it? How many tabs per day?

I am tired of looking like a stock fish. Everywhere no meat just bones. I do spent a lot of money on food but nothing was achieved, weight wise.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by MVLOX(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
ekanDamie:

lool. oboi, I used to dislike fleshy girls o. but as life would have it, my last girl was damn thick.
as a skinny guy dat I am I said, its thick babes all d way, let us too be resting on dem abi?

Broda na so e come be sooo ... Is to rest on dem all the way ooo
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by mira24(f): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Go for yoga and akonga and add weight in 10 days
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Majols(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=seizethaBae post=50954715]Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.

You are welcome. grin
[/]

Pizotifen is a drug used for migraine. Weight gain is actually a side effect of the drug. So be careful bro.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Dshocker(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin

You sure say you never carry *** grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.