Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ciel Consultancy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ciel Consultancy (381 Views)

Hotel Management And Consultancy / Free Cac Registration Consultancy!!! / Ciel Consultancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ciel Consultancy by samsxis6721: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ciel_consulting_latest_madmimi
Ciel Consulting email
facebook linkedin twitter
Dear

Abraham Lincoln once said: “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” A great quote, isn’t it?

Unfortunately, many people do just the opposite. When they have to work on something, they work on it right away with little to no preparation.

On the contrary, smart people take time to prepare. They do what it takes to do the job well. As a result, they outperform those who lack preparation. They accomplish the job in less time and with better results. to register click [http://www.thesamobi..com.ng][ciel consultancy]

(1) (Reply)

For Sale :8 Units Of Semi Detached Duplexes In Abijo, Lekki Axis / Accessing Capital For SME Start-up, Growth & Expansion / I Am Looking For Investors For My Tech Start Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.