Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ciel Consultancy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ciel Consultancy (323 Views)

Hotel Management And Consultancy / Free Cac Registration Consultancy!!! / Ciel Consultancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ciel Consultancy by samsxis6721: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ciel_consulting_latest_madmimi
Ciel Consulting email
facebook linkedin twitter
Dear
Abraham Lincoln once said: “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” A great quote, isn’t it?
Unfortunately, many people do just the opposite. When they have to work on something, they work on it right away with little to no preparation.
On the contrary, smart people take time to prepare. They do what it takes to do the job well. As a result, they outperform those who lack preparation. They accomplish the job in less time and with better results.
Preparation is essential for your success. It might seem like a waste of time, but preparation can make the difference between being productive and just being tired.
Here are three ways preparation can help for more information visit[http://www.thesamobi..com.ng[ Ciel_consulting_latest_madmimi
Ciel Consulting email]

(1) (Reply)

Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... / Do You Need A Land For Poultry Farming Etc / Online Workshop On Blogging (a Step By Step Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.