Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Need A Domain Name? I Can Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Domain Name? I Can Help (542 Views)

Domainking Just Ceased The Domain Name I Purchase_bloggers&webmaster Help / I Have A Domain Name. Should I Use A Free Host Or Use Blogger? / I Want To Register A Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Domain Name? I Can Help by JohnNgene: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Do you need a domain name? Or are you finding it hard to come up with a simple, memorable and brandable domain name for your site or blog? I can help you. Na my hobby. Lol.

To show you what I can do, I'm giving out the underlisted domain names FOR FREE in the spirit of my birthday (November 2nd). I checked them few minutes before posting this and they're all still available for registration.

SolutionDey .com
You can use this domain name for just about any niche you like.

Workuo .com
This one work work work works (apologies to Rihanna. Lol) for job-hunting focused sites/blogs.

forLagos .com
This domain name is self-explanatory. Need I say more? Eko oni baje jor. Lol

OperationSweep .com
I'd love to see a professional cleaning agency use this name.

ThankMa .com
Any Igbo person knows that "Mama thank ma" is said after eating mom's food. Lol. Therefore, this domain name will suit a food blog just fine.

I have many other shorter, sweeter and sexier domain names I can suggest to you. Whatsapp me on 09095000603.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Domain Name? I Can Help by JohnNgene: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
I've noticed some comments on some threads here in the webmaster section complaining about inability to use Nigerian debit cards in this Buhari era. I don't understand the complaints. I haven't had the same experience with my GTB mastercard o! I bought a domain name last week (on 2nd November) via GoDaddy. It cost me exactly $16.34 or N5228.80. That means the exchange rate was $1 to N320 that day.

I just thought I should mention it in case any one here is facing challenges buying domain name with their Nigerian debit cards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Domain Name? I Can Help by JohnNgene: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Let me share a tip.

HOW TO CHECK THE OWNER OF A DOMAIN NAME

Go to WhoIs.com.
You'll see two search boxes. One is for searching for information on the owner of an already-taken domain name. The other is for searching for available domain names.
Type the domain name and click on "who is".
It'll display when the domain name was registered, when it'll expire and domain registration company used.
The domain name owner's information may also be displayed. That's if the owner hasn't paid to hide his/her identity.

For example, if you search for my domain name "NgeneFarms .com" on WhoIs, you'll see my name, address and phone number.

What I've just taught you now can help you if you're ever interested in buying an already-taken domain name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Wordpress Theme For Adsense? / Get This Highly Demanded Blog Template For Cheap Price / Gsm Database Offer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.