Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo (467 Views)

ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees to about N500,000k / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo by maximunimpact(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dr David Oyedepo, the Bishop of the Living Faith Church worldwide, known for making inflammatory statements has yet again rained down a threat of the wrath of god to those criticising the school fees charged by Covenant University. It will be recalled that leading to 2015 general elections when the man of god threatened to open the gate of hell on anyone supporting Buhari.

Oyedepo, in a telecast to a pre-Shiloh 2016 Convention gathering of the church monitored via satellite in Jos on Saturday, said the critics were acting in ignorance and risked incurring the wrath of God.

He said one of such critic smitten with a strange plague of chronic mouth odour over the act only received spiritual pardon following his confession and “my intervention before he was restored to dignity”.

Oyedepo said the issue of school fees paid by students of the university was a godly agenda to meet the demands of raising godly children in an environment conducive for learning.

He said such criticisms were products of ignorance as what students pay could not be compared with what obtained elsewhere that lacked facilities.

“The school fees has Gods approval and is in accordance with the quality of facilities provided by the university in meeting the educational needs of the nation,” he said.

He said the church in its pioneering role in pushing the frontiers of education with excellence had concluded plans to establish offshore universities.

The cleric said a fully automated Bible press by the church had been completed and would be launched soon.

Oyedepo, however, quoting from some verses of the Bible, which include Matthew 24:6-8, 1Peter 2:9, Joel 2:2 and Mal. 4:1, said the current economic meltdown was predicted but that committed Christians would be exempted.

He prayed for resources for parents to always meet the demands of the time and declared the theme of this year’s Shiloh holding between Dec. 6 and Dec. 10 as “My Case is Different”.

The bishop said this year’s annual event of Shiloh would not be advertised as past events as it would be church based.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/11/05/those-criticizing-covenant-university-school-fees-will-incur-wrath-of-god-david-oyedepo/

Re: Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo by Pranxta(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo by Godprotectigbos(f): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
FOOLISH TALK
Re: Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo by SimpleBea(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Short of words!
Re: Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo by kinibigdeal(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
FOOLISH TALK
undecided
Re: Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo by general111(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
The cost of running the school is the reason why it is expensive.I remember what I went through in the arms of federal university.if I gat the money,I am sending my kids to a private university not matter how much it will cost...people should just stop criticizing David oyedepo,especially when you don't know how much it cost to run the school.
Re: Those Criticizing Covenant University Fees Will Incur Wrath Of God – Oyedepo by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Racist Writeup About "Blacks" ? / George Washington University Global Leaders Fellowship For International Student / NANS President Visits Injured AAU Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.