Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (63749 Views)

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Buhari is the reason why this animals are wasting our innocent soldier's.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by jamace(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
R.I.P, gallant soldier!
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by maskamdo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Adisodelight22(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rest in perfect peace gallant soldier. Innalilahi wahinaa Ilehii Rajiun.
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by talktonase(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
bastien:
I'm still looking for his profile o...... Abi na so profile they look now?

Anyway rip
mesef tire oh! He was ahead of me sec school I thought they will say something.May his soul RIP
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
todayboy:
Why no profile for the regular soldiers from south south that died
Because he is a northerner that's why so much epistle on him
This same Ali and other soldiers decide not to fight boko haram under Jonathan
Thank God he is dead today
Am so happy
JESU!.....SHAME LEAVE ME CATCH U. ur case is quite pathetic! words ain't enough 4me 2 tell u what I want 2 say..... but know dt u r a slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by northvietnam(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
RoyalMail:

Thats too harsh bro... Respect the dead

I know a very young captain from Delta that died via Boko Haram ... and no body gave a sheeeeeeeeet.....

Tribalistic people.......

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by RoyalMail: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
northvietnam:

I know a very young captain from Delta that died via Boko Haram ... and no body gave a sheeeeeeeeet.....

Tribalistic people.......

Did you post the story? Did you give exclusives to bloggers to help hype?
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by ripbubu: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
RoyalMail:
The Nigerian Army announced today that it lost one of its top officers, Muhammad Abu Ali, a lieutenant colonel, during a Boko Haram attack on Friday.

Ali who was an outstanding soldier until his death led one of the army’s fiercest-ever battles with Boko Haram, in February 2015, culminating in the recapture of Baga town in Borno state.

According to Sani Usman, army spokesman, Ali was granted accelerated promotion from rank of major to lieutenant-colonel in September 2015, for his courageous performance in a series of the army’s engagements with Boko Haram.

‎Usman added that four other soldiers were killed also killed, but that troops killed 14 of the insurgents who attacked a location of the army in Borno state.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/profile-of-military-colonel-muhammad.html
sweet news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by northvietnam(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
RoyalMail:

Did you post the story? Did you give exclusives to bloggers to help hype?

with all due respect Sir/Ma'am....

just face your lane OK....
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by ripbubu: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
RoyalMail:
The Nigerian Army announced today that it lost one of its top officers, Muhammad Abu Ali, a lieutenant colonel, during a Boko Haram attack on Friday.

Ali who was an outstanding soldier until his death led one of the army’s fiercest-ever battles with Boko Haram, in February 2015, culminating in the recapture of Baga town in Borno state.

According to Sani Usman, army spokesman, Ali was granted accelerated promotion from rank of major to lieutenant-colonel in September 2015, for his courageous performance in a series of the army’s engagements with Boko Haram.

‎Usman added that four other soldiers were killed also killed, but that troops killed 14 of the insurgents who attacked a location of the army in Borno state.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/profile-of-military-colonel-muhammad.html
zoo Nigeria must fall
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by updatemachine: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
todayboy:

What about the other soldiers
wasted sperm!
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Pythm: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
nzeobi:
Very painful when men of valour suffer such fate in the hand of riffraffs. Reminds me of chairman Senate committee on health in the last dispensation that died under funny circumstances.

Rip the great hero

Senator Gyang Dantong of Plateau state...dat one pain me no be smal

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Lekewatt(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
among d officer's troop, there is an informant of b/h there. This ain't d first time gallant soldiers are killed. find d snicth.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by kclub83(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
wink2015:
[size=13pt][b]Nigeria is not worth dying for? Such a gallant soldiers dying at such a young age leaving his entire family behind to bear this irreparable loss.

It is federal government of Nigeria that I blame for this unneccessary death. Why not allow Boko Haram have their own republic and let there be peace in the rest of the country.

The federal government should have agreed to Boko Haram desire to declare their own Islamic caliphate in the north.

The government should have come up with a proposal that is a confederal structure or loss federation in areas wishing to secede like what is in Malaysia, and some other countries.

A united Nation administered referendum should be conducted in such areas for them to go for self governance or confederal system.

Look at the price of fighting this unnecessary war especially at a time oil price has fallen in the international market.

Buhari is going to loss the 2019 Presidential election giving his poor approach to issues of Boko Haram, Niger delta, and Biafra

[/b][/size]
I don't think you understand the rules,structure and the implications of joining a country's army and to defend your country. Joining the army is a voluntary dedication and is not by force. To join the army just know at the back of my mind that u are dying for your country and believe death can come at anytime. That is why there is always a remembrance day for all fallen soldiers. The battle needs to be fought till the end between boko haram and Nigeria. I don't believe there should be any negotiation between Nigeria and boko haram. Boko haram will be eradicated soon.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by mark666: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
What does these book beast want? Don't they have terms that be settled on a dialogue table?
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by emynike2001(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
GALANT ALWAYS, May God accept u into Heaven u fought for a just course

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Genesis2000(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
MartialArt2:
same question on my mind. How can a commanding officer die like that, does it mean that nobody backed him up during the battle? I'm suspecting an insider did the job, period.

Thank you. That's exactly what i said cople of minute ago.

It is not easy to kill a commanding officer. Does it means that this guys has wipe out an entire battalion?

There is no smoke without a fire.

They should screen their personels. I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Cityguy: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
RIP, gallant soldier. May God grant your immediate family and Nigerians at large fortitude to bear your loss. You made your impact and worked for your country.
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Tjango(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
lol, what a profile
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
almustopha82:
....NO BODY ON EARTH WILL MOURN OR SYMPATHISE FOR U.IT CERTAIN DAT U MUST SURELY DIE LIKE CHICKEN.. ...SO SHALL IT BE
This one is harsh as well undecided Don't repay evil with evil! Correct him in love so he'll repent of his folly. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by justy15: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
I ve once read about the gallantry of col. Ali n indeed was proud of him. to hear that he died in the battle is devastating n sad but God almighty knows the best. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Analysiscorner: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Blue grass and cotton, burnt and forgotten, All hope seam gone So soldier march on to die . Rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by LeemahLuv(f): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rest in peace bruh. May jannat firdaus be ur abode and may Rabb reward you for all the hard work, may he look after ur family

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by MosD: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
My problem with this country is that we don't know how to give a heroic national burial to our gallant fallen heroes, he deserves nothing short of it. RIP
Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Tarokboy: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
RIP Lt. Col. Ali.
Alumni CSSJ 97.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by bisiswag(f): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is so painful. RIP dear one. May God protect our Officers and Soldiers out there in the Northeast.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) by Kuzzey(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
RIP Lt Col M.A. Ali. Respect!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Tunde David Mark Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.