Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) (28461 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Celebrates Kaduna At 100 With Gala Dinner (Photos) / Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by chie8: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
According to Governor El-rufai's wife Aisha Ummi Garba El-rufai, her son El-Sadique was a year older yesterday.The parents marked his birthday with a low key party.She wrote....

'From the day you first talked until the day you first walked, I always felt blessed to have you. Happy birthday my son Abubakar El-Sadique!

He's  +1 yesterday'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/el-rufai-his-wife-mark-sons-birthday.html

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by chie8: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2016

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by chie8: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
chie8:
More
more

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by APCHaram: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Kraspo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
I THINK I LIKE THIS MAN. THE WAY HE LEADS BY EXAMPLE IS SOMETHING I ADMIRE A LOT. TAKE A LOOK AT THE DRINKS "COKE AND FANTA" AND SOFT DRINKS NO "250K OR 500K WINE". I HEARD HE ENROLLED HIS SON IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL. THAT ALONE EARNED HIM MY RESPECT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LUCKY BOY. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE. I PRAY YOU ATTAIN A HIGHER HEIGHT THAN YOUR FATHER.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
God bless your new age... What a privileged child! Congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
happy birthday boy.
but why the camouflage cloth?
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by jungleflick(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
with army uniform..... Issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by tellwisdom: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Picture too much jor....Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by jungleflick(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
hmm
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Tman66(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
>: you mean say this guy still dey fk?.., carry go don't mind me grin angry

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Firstboi01(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
So now OP, as you don post news wey no concern us, El Rufai pay you?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
I've counted like 4 different cakes already sad cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
He is just 2 inches taller than his son. Wicked midget

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by lordcabasa(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
T
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
This old man still dey born pikin?!
Good Lord!

za oda room things

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by wemmieslim(f): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
okay,
Cute by the way.
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by ebujany(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Every thing about this people are always local. Is this part of their religion or what?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by isan(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Y
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by lordcabasa(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
The son wear khaki o! If na poor man pikin wear am now?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lets hope this is his last child, having more than one El-Rufai will be dangerous for this country abeg.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
lordcabasa:
The son wear khaki o! If na poor man pikin wear am now?
grin One Soja would have slapped the demon of shortness away from the boy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Siberia101: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
While the kids of Shiites are gunned down by Soldiers and beaten mercilessly to death by Sunni Extremist cry cry
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
see what they use stolen funds to do
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He is just 2 inches taller than his son. Wicked midget
hahaha wicked you
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by mrkeys226: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
ebujany:
Every thing about this people are always local. Is this part of their religion or what?

bad guy!!! international guy...na you get eye to see local...lol....the man that made abuja what it is today na im you dey call local...choi...i see say na tokyo you come from...or broadway.. you haff join gang...international gang...weldon

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Robinhood477: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
wow that my boy, keep me own cake..oo I dey road now, l day show. too
HBD Junior El-rufai
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
All these thieves no jah at all, imagine see wetin dey untop the poor boy table, my poor neigbouut table full pass this one self, and see sitting room,they just dey steal,dem no get get style, bastrd.
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
El-rufai don F-up why u come buy #250 counterfeit ADDIDAS for ur Son na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.