Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) (28485 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Celebrates Kaduna At 100 With Gala Dinner (Photos) / Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
see what they use stolen funds to do
bad mouthed person
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Araoluwa005:
hahaha wicked you
cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
lordcabasa:
The son wear khaki o! If na poor man pikin wear am now?

Inferiority complex. Kids wear it for fun everywhere I've been to so,don't take it personal
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Charly68: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Happy birthday boy; long life & prosperity,many happy return of the day...
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by royalfamily(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Even the cake self they suffer recession. ....chai!!
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kraspo:
I THINK I LIKE THIS MAN. THE WAY HE LEADS BY EXAMPLE IS SOMETHING I ADMIRE A LOT. TAKE A LOOK AT THE DRINKS "COKE AND FANTA" AND SOFT DRINKS NO "250K OR 500K WINE". I HEARD HE ENROLLED HIS SON IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL. THAT ALONE EARNED HIM MY RESPECT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LUCKY BOY. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE. I PRAY YOU ATTAIN A HIGHER HEIGHT THAN YOUR FATHER.
Am amazed at hw easy it is to deceive u sir.. So u dey bliv all dat sh!t? SMH
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Araoluwa005:
bad mouthed person

dey there, dey decieve una self

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He is just 2 inches taller than his son. Wicked midget

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Kraspo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
GuDErboY:
Am amazed at hw easy it is to deceive u sir.. So u dey bliv all dat sh!t? SMH

Thank you
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=50790113][/quote] grin

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hope he won't grow to be devilish and loquacious like his father, Happy birthday to him.
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
ebujany:
Every thing about this people are always local. Is this part of their religion or what?
and if he lavishly spent on the boy you will call him corrupt and a looter what can somebody do to satisfy you.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2016

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kraspo:
I THINK I LIKE THIS MAN. THE WAY HE LEADS BY EXAMPLE IS SOMETHING I ADMIRE A LOT. TAKE A LOOK AT THE DRINKS "COKE AND FANTA" AND SOFT DRINKS NO "250K OR 500K WINE". I HEARD HE ENROLLED HIS SON IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL. THAT ALONE EARNED HIM MY RESPECT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LUCKY BOY. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE. I PRAY YOU ATTAIN A HIGHER HEIGHT THAN YOUR FATHER.
men of little hope he displayed fanta u fall for his tricks ur type will be allways a mugu to fraudster cus a litlle magic will make u fall angry
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by moshould(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
I no juz like dis man....
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
ebujany:
Every thing about this people are always local. Is this part of their religion or what?
I tire o. Northern muslims don't celebrate birthday. But because this one na big man they will let it pass
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by musa7m(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Picture too much jor....Rubbish angry
e pain you
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anoda islamic fundamental terrorist adds a year today
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=50790379][/quote]grin

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by trumpclinton247: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
1goodECONOMIST:
El-rufai don F-up why u come buy #250 counterfeit ADDIDAS for ur Son na.
.....thats a way to comuflage,,, ...appearing simple.... deceiving Nigerians... we know.. may God save us... I still pray.. cos this country is far behind because of these corrupt leaders
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by blank(f): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
The socket behind him is broken. It needs to be fixed especially as there are little children around. Don't mind me, little things like that irk me.
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Welcomme: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kraspo:
Public school? Are u high? Or do u have ear problem like ur father, bubu? All El rufai children go to one of the best sch in Kd..His older children are in U.k, U.s and china studying..U need slap broh..
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

dey there, dey decieve una self
nonsense
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by ifyemex(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
wow! fine little boy! you'll never suffer in ur life cos ur father has made much money for u.
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
1goodECONOMIST:
El-rufai don F-up why u come buy #250 counterfeit ADDIDAS for ur Son na.
if e buy original, Na una go talk say him buy 250 pounds shoe for him 4 year old boy when other 4 year old boys for him state dey where nylon for leg or no wear shoe at all!!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by redsceptic: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kraspo:

Are you really this stupid or is this a special november edition of you?
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kraspo:
oga wat is d leading by exam dere nw? 4 christ sake itz a children party so do u xpect any child to over look coke & fanta 4 red wine? looking beyond wat u se my fwend
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kraspo:
so sending your child to a public school makes you humble ? If you can afford it give your children the best of everything... education in particular
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
CuteTj:
if e buy original, Na una go talk say him buy 250 pounds shoe for him 4 year old boy when other 4 year old boys for him state dey where nylon for leg or no wear shoe at all!!!!!!
Their matter dey tire me ooo
You can never satisfy humans
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by urahara(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
chie8:
According to Governor El-rufai's wife Aisha Ummi Garba El-rufai, her son El-Sadique was a year older yesterday.The parents marked his birthday with a low key party.She wrote....

'From the day you first talked until the day you first walked, I always felt blessed to have you. Happy birthday my son Abubakar El-Sadique!

He's  +1 yesterday'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/el-rufai-his-wife-mark-sons-birthday.html

Not superfluous at all smiley
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by urahara(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
trumpclinton247:
.....thats a way to comuflage,,, ...appearing simple.... deceiving Nigerians... we know.. may God save us... I still pray.. cos this country is far behind because of these corrupt leaders

If he appears pretentious , u ppl wld still talk undecided
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by bidexmedia(m): 4:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Digital Solutions Available

Radio advertisement, bulk sms, GSM database, Email marketing, Blog design, SEO, etc

Call:- 08069073333, 07064642210

Inspiration 92.3 FM in Lagos
Inspiration 100.5 FM in Ibadan
Inspiration 105.9 FM in Uyo

BBM pin - 7b8006db.

Website - www.bsms.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.