Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains (5037 Views)

Unlimited Web Hosting & Traffic [ #15, 000 / Yr ] 30 Days Free Trial Available / Sell Your Domains Or Websites In Nigeria / Cheap .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Try us today
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Kindly contact Public Domain Name by visit (https://publicdomainregistry.com/compliance). Fill the form and explain what happen with the registrar you registered your domain with, and also tell them you want to move your domain name from the registrar which their portal is not active since February.

Also request them to unlock the domain and provide you with EPP code to enable you authorize the transfer to another provider.

They will reply within 24-48hrs

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team

They have provided me with the unlock codes of the website stated
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2017
mightyfada:

They have provided me with the unlock codes of the website stated

Hello,

OK! Kindly proceed to place your order at:

https://www.betahost247.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer

I have checked the 2 domain there are all unlock.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Musa
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by skyhighweb(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
my site been down for hours now, www.makeisell.com
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
skyhighweb:
my site been down for hours now, www.makeisell.com

Hello,

No downtime has bee. Recorded on your account. The issues you are having is from your network provider IP address which is restricting you from gaining access to your website. Kindly use VPN or change your network and reload your page.

Do let me know if you need any further assistance

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmad Khan
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by Dirkcoyt: 1:22am On Mar 11, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

No downtime has bee. Recorded on your account. The issues you are having is from your network provider IP address which is restricting you from gaining access to your website. Kindly use VPN or change your network and reload your page.

Do let me know if you need any further assistance

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmad Khan
Hello I plan to start a quote blog, I happened to see this page, will I have to create my blog from either WordPress or blogger before coming to register domain name. And I'm considering a basic bouquet on your plans
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

Hello I plan to start a quote blog, I happened to see this page, will I have to create my blog from either WordPress or blogger before coming to register domain name. And I'm considering a basic bouquet on your plans

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our services.

Going for our Basic Plan, it mean you are considering using WordPress to build up your blog. While if you intent using blogger from Google, all you need is make purchases of domain name and link it up to the blogger platform.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Musa
Beta Host Limited Sales/Support Team
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by Dirkcoyt: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Going for our Basic Plan, it mean you are considering using WordPress to build up your blog. While if you intent using blogger from Google, all you need is make purchases of domain name and link it up to the blogger platform.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Musa
I intend using blogger platform, so this means I will first create a blog from blogger then come back to buy the basic plan from beta host for my domain name
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

I intend using blogger platform, so this means I will first create a blog from blogger then come back to buy the basic plan from beta host for my domain name

Hello,

If you intend using Google blogger all you need to purchase is only domain not with basic plan. Because going for basic plan, it means you want to install WordPress as your blogger on our server.

Do let us know if you need any further questions.

Thank you
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by Dirkcoyt: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

If you intend using Google blogger all you need to purchase is only domain not with basic plan. Because going for basic plan, it means you want to install WordPress as your blogger on our server.

Do let us know if you need any further questions.

Thank you
How much is domain name from betahost, and help me to the link to get domain name on betahost
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

How much is domain name from betahost, and help me to the link to get domain name on betahost

Hello,

.com cost N4,000/yr we will help you link it to your for free.

You place your order at: http://www.betahost247.com/billing/domainchecker.php

Thank you
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Choose us today and you will never regret having us as your reliable hosting company
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Give us a try today
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by Donsammi(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2017
betahost247:
Choose us today and you will never regret having us as your reliable hosting company

looking to host/upload my offline created WordPress on your servers

saw your basic plans

wanna ask if amma pay for basic plans and also for a domain differently ?
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Donsammi:

looking to host/upload my offline created WordPress on your servers

saw your basic plans

wanna ask if amma pay for basic plans and also for a domain differently ?

Hello,

Our Basic does not comes with Free Domain name, you will have to purchase a domain along with it. We only offer ng domains on our Business Plan upward.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Mariam Sule
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by Donsammi(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Our Basic does not comes with Free Domain name, you will have to purchase a domain along with it. We only offer ng domains on our Business Plan upward.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Mariam Sule

okay .
its now Clear..
everything will be amounting to 7k+ ....
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Donsammi:

okay .
its now Clear..
everything will be amounting to 7k+ ....

Hello,

Exactly, Going for Basic Plan N3,500/yr and a .com TLD N4,000/yr amounting N7,500/yr

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by Donsammi(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Exactly, Going for Basic Plan N3,500/yr and a .com TLD N4,000/yr amounting N7,500/yr

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi

No questions..
all answered..

still designing the site with an offline server!

when done
you sure have got a loyal customer,
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 4:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Purchase your cheapest domain name
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Cheapest domain name provider
Re: International .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains by betahost247(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Avoid buying a domain for N5,000 Instead we can give you for N4,000/yr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please / Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it / Wordpress Vs Blogger : Advantages They Both Have - Techhinfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.