Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it (5035 Views)

How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog / Common Most Mistakes Bloggers Make And How To Fix It / My Wordpress Blog Logo Has Stopped Displaying, How Do I Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by ifyonuoha(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
I have been applying for adsense but has not seen an approval email But I am seeing Google add error on my site. what does it mean and what should I do?...The site is www.pricethetech..com

Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by cyberhope(m): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Banned accounts displays that...

But if no ban,

Logon to your adsence account and try creating a new ad unit.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by Drinokrane: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Banned or Suspended
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by VocalWalls: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2017
How will you get approved when you cannot buy a domain?

Someone probably placed ads on your site

Or

You grabbed the code while doing copy and paste

Or

You forgot to take out the code from your last application.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2017
what happens to hosted accounts?
VocalWalls:

Or

Or

Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2017
It could be an error from their end, but just log in to ur acc may be ur village witch don remove their searchlight from u. hahaaa, na joke i dey oo
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by ifyonuoha(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2017
VocalWalls:

Or

Or

nope....Dats Google ad code. and it it on every post on my site. so its not copied
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by zeanslim(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2017
you dont need to panic , you account was just recently approved (probably disapproved before ) .. AdSense bot are still reviewing your blog, to make it faster you can place new ad units and switch to http instead of https ...good luck
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by VocalWalls: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2017
gadgetsngs:

You lose at the long run with a 55% share. Just get a domain or quit.

Nobody will take you serious with a .
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by VocalWalls: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2017
ifyonuoha:
nope....Dats Google ad code. and it it on every post on my site. so its not copied

If it's on every page, then you are probably using a modified theme which the developer has planted an ad code.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by ifyonuoha(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2017
gadgetsngs:
It could be an error from their end, but just log in to ur acc may be ur village witch don remove their searchlight from u. hahaaa, na joke i dey oo
I logged into my account and found out that it has not been approved. and I didn't receive and approval email prior to thag
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by ifyonuoha(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2017
cyberhope:
Banned accounts displays that...

But if no ban,

Logon to your adsence account and try creating a new ad unit.
my account has not even been approved yet I saw this.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by ifyonuoha(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2017
VocalWalls:

If it's on every page, then you are probably using a modified theme which the developer has planted an ad code.
ok....but have been using the theme for lik a month tho
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by ifyonuoha(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2017
VocalWalls:

I can show you blog with adds
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by VocalWalls: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2017
ifyonuoha:
ok....but have been using the theme for lik a month tho

Change theme and see if it continues...
Also, switch to Temple layout and check if there's any code gadget there

Finally, go to your theme's xhtml file and search for 'adsbygoogle' to fish it out.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by VocalWalls: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2017
ifyonuoha:
I'm can show you blog with adds

I know there are blogs with ads, but some of them use non hosted ads which was approved via another url.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2017
VocalWalls:

Fallacies, wasn't Linda on b4? All u need is traffic to make u earn huge
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by pabostt: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Change your theme as someone has suggested but don't forget to save the first theme, perhaps if you want to change back to the former theme. And try to re-apply for Adsense, since you said you haven't been approved.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by VocalWalls: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2017
gadgetsngs:

You're a novice.

Linda was on blogger, with a custom domain. She was and is still using a Non HOSTED ADSENSE.

this op is using a ..com

Don't quote me again, it's too early.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2017
gadgetsngs:

Taffic you say?.....what shall it profit you to have 1m pageviews with 100% bounce rate?. ..shishi you won't make.lol
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2017
gadgetsngs:

Hosted accounts can only be used on Google products.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by ifyonuoha(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2017
VocalWalls:

Change theme and see if it continues...
Also, switch to Temple layout and check if there's any code gadget there

Finally, go to your theme's xhtml file and search for 'adsbygoogle' to fish it out.
tnx bro...I will try it

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by salesforce: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Use google
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by bedfordng(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2017
get a domain name and apply again
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by argob44(f): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2017
ifyonuoha:
I have been applying for adsense but has not seen an approval email But I am seeing Google add error on my site. what does it mean and what should I do?...The site is www.pricethetech..com
you fixed it by fixing it.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by ymsoy: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2017
Install a SEO friendly Theme. Ensure the blog is clean and responsive and don't forget to add a logo to your site. You can also adopt more Digital Marketing and Business Strategy to supply more traffic to your site.
Re: Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it by sulhazan(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Taffic you say?.....what shall it profit you to have 1m pageviews with 100% bounce rate?. ..shishi you won't make.lol

I'll love to have that! Atleast it's better than 10k pageviews with 10% bounce rate.
Talking about bounce rate, a blogger irrespective of platform can get his visitors to stay longer on his blog. And that can be done in blogger too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wordpress Vs Blogger : Advantages They Both Have - Techhinfo / Free Download Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme October 2019 Edition By DMG / I Need An Approved Adsense Account Fast......who Can Get It For Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.