Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano (2729 Views)

Ikpeazu Is An Unrepentant Liar, IPOB Reacts To Abia Gov's ‘attack’ On Kanu / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by thedarkside: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Eastactivist:

Oga, who is insulting you again when is obvious you Muslims insults yourself and your religion each the day goes by...

Did Muslim teach you also how to avoid the truth?
Now these are the collections of videos you can watch from YouTube where Muslims where burning the bible. Is recorded as exhibits for future judgements like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVU4qiK_D10

uhh muslim boy burnt a bible..uhhh... cry cry cry..

see your hypocrasiy......and he burnt the picture of your beloved white-jesus-christ in the process too...uhhhhh....

na you sabi...

we are at the endtimes anyways...sooo..

whatever...
Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by thedarkside: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
i blame ipob for her death..ipob dont think,they just want,want,want...no matter the consequence...
Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Axon:
We are yet to hear anything from the Pastor of Deeper life she worships

They are about to pass sharia as a law in Nigeria and no pastor is talking about it.

You now see why they hated Pa Ayo Oritsejafor?, he would have not let this matter rest until the world heard him
Exactly.
Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
thedarkside:
sharrap...she died because of your disrespectful nature...

cant you imagine that hausas and fulanis were listening to radio biafra while kanu was ranting up and down and went straight to their leaders to give report??....

i blame ipob for her death....

if you people respected the moslems,their is no way they would have touched her even if she made a mistake on the said day....
You will experience what woman did then you will understand what we're saying

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
thedarkside:

first time you dont call them yolobar,afonja or whatever...

what??..what??....you want the yorubas to come to your aid now??...

and i ask you a question:

did you ever read or saw in the world that a moslem burnt a bible or ridicuoled jesus christ??...
Yes I saw a Muslim burning bible. Even El Rufai abused Jesus

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by mightyhazel: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Any reasonable person in nigeria shd be deeply worried by this!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by Duru1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
thedarkside:

that is a lie...

i know its a lie..

dont insult me.. angry angry angry...i am not a zoo-animal... angry angry..

stop insulting me,that i may stop insulting you too.. angry angry..

islam prohibits making fun of any type of prophet in the entire world... angry angry..

the shias know,the sunnis know and other islamistic organizations..

stop insulting us...we nigerians are not stvpid... >: (

I do not know much of a thing but do know there is no group on earth more stupid than Nigerians.
Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by Eastactivist: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
thedarkside:

uhh muslim boy burnt a bible..uhhh... cry cry cry..

see your hypocrasiy......and he burnt the picture of your beloved white-jesus-christ in the process too...uhhhhh....

na you sabi...

we are at the endtimes anyways...sooo..

whatever...

nigeria Muslims are all liars, Hypocrites and are true infidels. That's how we see you guys these days..
And whatever
Re: IPOB Reacts To The Release Of 5 Men Who Beheaded Christian Woman In Kano by basilo102: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

What behind your reason to call Yoruba to explain? Explain what? Did we kill you, did we send army to kill you, did the fulani that kill people in Enugu a member of Odua nation?

Whats your problem? Face people you have case with.
you are the ones making flimsy excuses for the killers and claiming "all is well" when they kill you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Pdp Leaders Mount Pressure On Jonathan Not To Contest In 2019 / Kanu Sends Strong Warning, Blasts Govenors In Biafraland (see Wht He Called Them / Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.