Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) (43463 Views)

Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by mrkunlex(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Ex Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Via his twitter handle today shared a photo of pregnant christian woman slaughtered and burnt alive by fulani terrorists.
see his tweet below;
Fulani terrorists slaughtered and burnt alive this pregnant Christian woman during an attack in Dumne, Song LGA, Adamawa state. I received the picture from CAN this morning and I wept. Pl let the world see it and let them know what is happening to our people in Nigeria!

source: https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/962626318864089089?p=v

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by rayopt(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2018
Can i belive ffk?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Beremx(f): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2018
The more i read about the fulani militia, the more i get angered! No value for human lives. RIP woman.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Mehn can't those benue people defend themselves

14 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by IkpuNnu(f): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Only fools and idiotic people of Biafra will buy this fake story from a drug addict.. grin grin

He is definitely not happy, that all the false propaganda about Herdsmen killing is dying down hence his desperation. He did with IPOB and was shamed, the same treatment awaits him on this..

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Optional09: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Beremx:
The more i read about the fulani militia, the more i get angered! No value for human lives. RIP woman.

This year I am getting my kalashnikov and M16 full auto

I am getting ready for any were

28 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by wecan: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Your government and your leaders are full of deceit and the judgement of the Lord is upon them. God has brought judgement upon this nation and no one can save it

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Zonacom(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
When will all this madness end? Revenge is unending
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Vikkie14: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Only fools and idiotic people of Biafra will buy this fake story from a drug addict.. grin grin

He is definitely not happy, that all the false propaganda about Herdsmen killing is dying down hence his desperation. He did with IPOB and was shamed, the same treatment awaits him on this..

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by hammer6F: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2018
All Buhari family member will be destroyed by God.

All his supporters will also suffer same faith.

God is still very much on the throne and he did not send anybody to destroy the apple of his eyes.

They do it becos they want to grab land. bloody fulani land grabbers

24 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Stingman: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Nigeria ‘Cited Most Dangerous Place for Christians in the World’, Says US Congress.

It is known widely that Nigeria persecute the christains...

Read more:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/04/nigeria-cited-most-dangerous-place-for-christians-in-the-world-says-us-congress/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by gidgiddy: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Armed Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people, are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Cyynthialove(f): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2018
ALOWONLE419:
BY THE TIME WE FINISH WITH THESE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS THEM GO KNOW SAY KAKI NO BE LEATHER.

Christians, I hope you guys are reading this comment ?.

@ the topic.. Only Yoruba Muslims and their Fulani masters will critisize FFK because the man is hell bent in exposing their dirty activities in Nigeria.

Since Buhari became the president, over 782 thousand Christians have been killed and the number is still counting.( mostly Christian pregnant women and Christian babies)
And for those that are still supporting this Islamicc terrorist in aso rock.. don't worry, tomorrow it could be your turn.
Mind you, most of all these people that have been killed under buhari's administration supported him when they were alive.

Christians have suffered !!!
As for Osibanjo...only God will judge that fake pastor for keeping quite because none of his family members is involved.

Buhari is terrorist.
Buhari and his terrorist supporters including boko haram members and Fulani terrorist will never end well.

BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!
BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!!
BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!!!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by FarahAideed: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2018
It shall never be well with Buhari

11 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Omeokachie: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Of what security threat is a heavily pregnant woman to fully armed men?

These people are cowards terrorising women and children.

Government is speaking out against reprisals but doing nothing to reign these idiots in!

14 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Stingman: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
ALOWONLE419:
BY THE TIME WE FINISH WITH THESE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS THEM GO KNOW SAY KAKI NO BE LEATHER.

Only sick cowards attack preganant women.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by sapientia(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
What have CAN done about it.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Masterclass32: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
And the VP actually suggested we pray for these heartless fulani terrorists. angry

This is not the time to play politics. People are being slaughtered en mass. This is the time to speak up and condemn what's evil. Crush the herdsmen , if that's what it will take to end this carnage (afterall you did crush IPOB that didn't kill any one). We don't want your body language. We need concrete action.

Arresting those whose only crime is protecting themselves against these beasts also needs to stop.

10 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Cyynthialove(f): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nigerian Christians are in trouble.

Some Christians voted for Buhari in 2015 because he had Osibanjo ( so called pastor)by his side, now we have all realised that Osibanjo is a fake spare tire, and also a tool Buhari is using to deceive some brainwashed Christians who think that Osibanjo would protect their interest.
The idiotic fake pastor even said that we should pray for Fulani terrorist. Can you imagine ?. Just to please his masters. Osinanjo is keeping quite because his siblings are not involved.

Buhari, stop hiding under herdsmen to reduce to the population of Christians in Nigeria so that you can successfully carry out your islimization agenda.

Buhari is a terrorist !!

35 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by abouzaid: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
RIP, disintegration of the country is the solution.

15 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by abouzaid: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Masterclass32:
And the VP actually suggested we pray for these heartless fulani terrorists. angry

This is not the time to play politics. People are being slaughtered en mass. This is the time to speak up and condemn what's evil. Crush the herdsmen , if that's what it will take to end this carnage (afterall you did crush IPOB that didn't kill any one). We don't want your body language. We need concrete action.

Arresting those whose only crime is protecting themselves against these beasts also needs to stop.

if you haven't realised that adeboye,osibanjo and Tinubu are only after their pockets, then you need to do so now.

9 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Afonjas will attack FFK now in defense of their master and brother in religion. As Nnamdi Kanu predicted, a time will come in Yorubaland when Afonjas (Yoruba Muslims) will help their brothers in religion to deal with their brothers in ethnicity like Fani Kayode and Fayose.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by crimeboss: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
sapientia:
What have CAN done about it.

No be una dey condemn CAN?.

8 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by onward4life(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Optional09:

This year I am getting my kalashnikov and M16 full auto

I am getting ready fo any were

Pls help me order an sp90 rifle with Night vision scope *modified extended barrel* abeg

That's a 15 rounds per sec hand held hard ware (900 rounds per minute)

Thanks

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by sapientia(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
crimeboss:

No be una dey condemn CAN?.

Please... who is una?
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Optional09: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
onward4life:

Pls help me order an sp90 rifle with Night vision scope *modified extended barrel* abeg

That's a 15 rounds per sec hand held hard ware (900 rounds per minute)

Thanks

I will send you my account number

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by onward4life(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Optional09:

I will send you my account number

Cash on delivery **

Only wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by dlondonbadboy: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Firefire(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jesus is Lord!

This wickedness is just too much. angry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.