Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! (1943 Views)

“three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life / Experience The Science Of Beauty With Vitabiotics Perfectil Platinum. / Four Generations Of Beauty In One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Genevieve is one woman I admire so much, apart from being very charismatic, she exudes this youthful innocence that I like.

As an actress, she has managed to remain scandal free in an industry filled with tales of woes, deciets and love-gone-sour kind of stories.

There was an article written about her by Vanguard Newspaper, in it the writer seems to feel the same way that I feel about her.

The only difference is that, the writer was a bit nosy, in the sense that, he or she was wondering if Genny as she is fondly called is in any kind of relationship.

I wouldn’t want to delve into her private life, as that is solely her business to take care of. I just like her carriage and her demeanor whenever she is in the public.

I heard people say that Genevieve comes across as rude and arrogant, but in my opinion I feel that is her own way of holding her side tight.

She has to protect her privacy by building a high defensive wall around her, thereby coming across as arrogant. That is always the case with very private people.

I am not justifying her being arrogant as people say, but it is based on hearsay, I have not come too close to Genny before so, I wouldn’t attest to that.

Every 1 in 3 young persons in Nigeria sees her as a role model. Even her fellow actors and actresses ‘worships’ her, their parties are not complete without the presence of Genny!

Genevieve is a pretty woman, and she knows it. She acts it and does not want anything or anybody to erase that fact.

Some folks always think she is way too secretive, unlike her colleagues in Nollywood, whom most Nigerians know everything about them, no thanks to social media!

She has a teenage daughter but I can swear nobody knows what she looks like till today, that’s the height of self-control if you ask me.

Sometimes people mistake her younger or older sisters to be her daughter but, no, they need to try harder because Genny is not letting go!

Referring back to the writer from vanguard, I think it’s nobody’s business who she dates or is dating. Celebrities are human too; they reserve the right to privacy.

The summary of it all is that Genny is from a good home no doubt about that. I see her as someone who was properly brought up by strict parents.

That is the reason why, when she fell pregnant as a teenager, she opted to have her baby instead of aborting it, according to what I read about her.

Genevieve to me knows the value of womanhood; she knows that women are preys to any man and that without caution and self-control, they will ruin you!

She is not just beautiful but intelligent too! That is my kind of woman any day, anytime. Keep it up Genny; you are also my role model.

I have never heard of Genevieve engaging in any social media battle or argument with anyone. She answers every interview questions with intelligence and maturity too!

She knows how to handle criticism at any time and has never had any reason to have a meltdown like the way other of her colleagues do.

A woman filled with beauty, charisma, intelligence and dignity that is Genevieve Nnaji. Tell me why she wouldn’t be wanted by everything called a man!

Read more interesting topics @ http://www.chichiuncensored.com

Re: Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by eanestca(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2017
she don dey old small small, see her Christian mother hands
Re: Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by thehedge(f): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
Love this lady scatter.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by ccffwx: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2017
You're right op. She's unique!
Re: Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by NevetsIbot(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
who cares?
Re: Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
who cares?
I do.
Re: Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by NevetsIbot(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2017
ToriBlue:
I do.
who cares if you do?
Re: Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
who cares if you do?
Who cares if you don't?
Re: Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2017
ToriBlue:
Who cares if you don't?
come on. Fly jor. Attention freak

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Enough To Sustain Marriage / Ever Been The Villain In Your Life Before? / What Can I Do For You For 2k?....i'm Starving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.