Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

WHY LINDA IKEJI IS NOT MARRIED...insider Stories [9ja.site] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WHY LINDA IKEJI IS NOT MARRIED...insider Stories [9ja.site] (575 Views)

Between Adesua Etomi & Fan Who Asked Why Linda Ejiofor Wore A Pink Wedding Dress / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHY LINDA IKEJI IS NOT MARRIED...insider Stories [9ja.site] by Turakidanjuma(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
WHY IS LINDA IKEJI NOT MARRIED?

The recent outburst of the popular blogger Linda Ikeji concerning her desperation on getting married and having regular sex [God knows we did not need to hear that] keeps many wondering as to why she is still single. If her “average looks” doesn’t attract men to her at least her fame and the recent advert should have brought a suitor. Well folks it isn’t always as it seems. Never judge a book by its cover, however our dearest Linda can be judged by the first page.

On the first date with a lady, a serious man would be able to decide if there would be a second date. During this first date deep discussion would ensue and definitely the person the lady is on the inside would float to the surface, naturally. The man in question would tell who the Lady really is away from the flashy look, the expensive bags, shoes and jewelries. At this point the vain and empty lady is separated from the matured minded lady. Same happens to the male folk.

In the case of our dear Linda Ikeji, one would ask what does a man want in a lady that she doesn’t have. True she has all a man needs in a lady and even more. However she lacks the most basic of character and those who may have gone out on a date with her would share a similar experience.
The date usually starts with lots of smiles and compliments. She looks directly at you next with this cursory and searching look and those who are in the know would understand what’s next.

The conversation would take a sudden turn and she begins to ask whether you are after her money or something else [At this point you try to look puzzled and serious]. “No why would you say such a thing, I am genuinely in love with you as a person”

Next you sip from your glass in a manner that exudes confidence. The next barrage of questions and the drama makes you cringe as if you are on an interview. For goodness sake ma, I dey check out if you get the qualities I need in a woman and if you don’t I will port.
The level of pride and disdain she pours on you next will be unbearable. You will at this point your mind automatically begins a quest on how ways to exit this fruitless interview.

The last of my friends who went out with her against my advice had to walk out on her, while she laughed and giggled uncomfortably.

This is not another attempt to tarnish her personality or engage in mudslinging. However, she lacks the temperament and humility that a man desires in a wife. A date is not an opportunity to boast of one’s achievement and fame. Nobody can comfortably live with such a character in a wife. If the first date can be used for chest beating then I fear a marriage with such an individual is not a possibility.
Dear Linda either you change your outlook on life and love, or at least pretend on the first date.

Thanks,

Danjuma

http://9ja.site/2016/11/05/why-is-linda-ikeji-not-married-insider-stories/

Read and Comment on More Stories at [url]9ja.site[/url] [For every Nigerian]

1 Share

Re: WHY LINDA IKEJI IS NOT MARRIED...insider Stories [9ja.site] by talktonase(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
If this true then the demons attached to that bread she's got has really got the best of her..
Re: WHY LINDA IKEJI IS NOT MARRIED...insider Stories [9ja.site] by mordsith: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
If this true then the demons attached to that bread she's got has really got the best of her..

The gist is hot.....me I dey wait for her response

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Sex Video: Chidinma Okeke Finally Opens Up On Sex Scandal / After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each / Falz Becomes An Approved Research Topic For Unilag Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.