Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (57881 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2017
Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji’s youngest sister, Benita (who keeps a low profile), got engaged to her Boo at Eko Hotel yesterday.

Her elder sister, Laura who is so ecstatic about the news announced it on her Instagram page saying:
"Yayyyyy congrats @like_benny my lil lil lil smally sister is getting married to the love of her life.. I’m happy for you boo. There’s gonna be alot of ikeji weddings this year. By God’s grace. Amen. Enjoy"

Congratulations to her!

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/linda-ikejis-youngest-sister-benita.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2017
Aboki ring undecided

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Aloedamz(f): 8:27am On May 11, 2017
Congrats to her......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Smellymouth: 8:32am On May 11, 2017
Congrats to her..

I wonder why some ladies knuckles dey black. If I say na bleaching, dey will come for my head.. cheesy

Lemme say it's natural. But in our hearts, we know say na .... Yellow fever.. lipsrsealed

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Afrok(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2017
Congratulations to her... I hope and pray the engagement won't crash like others.
it's easier for celebrities engagement/marriage to crash these days than for an aeroplane to crash due to engine failure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 11, 2017
But why the ring on wrong finger undecided

Happy for her o lol Laura should just take it easy chai grin

14 Likes

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 8:34am On May 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:34am On May 11, 2017
Brace up The haters are coming

10 Likes

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:34am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats
angry
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2017
congrat o... Aunty Linda wetin dey happen na... better go wash ur head for river Benue
or Niger o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by mexxmoney: 8:37am On May 11, 2017
All those E- warriors and blog commenters won't let Linda rest now. Season 7 of the movie "Aunty Linda when?" Loading.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by joycesims(f): 8:39am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats to her..

I wonder why some ladies knuckles dey black. If I say na bleaching, dey will come for my head.. cheesy

Lemme say it's natural. But in our hearts, we know say na .... Yellow fever.. lipsrsealed

It's sometimes natural, sometimes cream

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by TPAND(f): 8:42am On May 11, 2017
She doesn't bleach ... she tones or better to say her true colour has just started to come out
grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Smellymouth: 8:42am On May 11, 2017
sinaj:
angry

Hunnay, calm down.. You know you are mai cutie peri peri. My Obim... My Yori yori..

Na just small thing remain make the hustle pure..

Izzit nor the carribeans? Dubai? Seychelles? Anywhere baybuuuuu.. grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2017
Congratulations to her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 8:47am On May 11, 2017
Like the ones below

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hunnay, calm down.. You know you are mai cutie peri peri. My Obim... My Yori yori..

Na just small thing remain make the hustle pure..

Izzit nor the carribeans? Dubai? Seychelles? Anywhere baybuuuuu.. grin

undecided angry undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Aboki ring undecided

u don start grin

na so one lady dey for one thread dey complain that her man dnt bring box of Gold for her introduction cos she z doing PHD in amelica,my guy just took the shortest route out of the whole thing.

people lash her till she deactivate her account grin

this babe is keeping low profile,abeg make una allow her be biko cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2017
Whizzy comes to mind

Aunty Ponmon go don brown
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by sukkot: 9:01am On May 11, 2017
linda is under immense pressure now. her 2 baby sisters done marry. issokayyy. she go marry her money

10 Likes

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:02am On May 11, 2017
Why is this on FP?
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2017
All of them have bad fingers...all of them.

1 Like

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Aboki ring undecided
honestly
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats to her..

Everything na bleach to you.

You need to bleach your brain, it's covered in sooth.

27 Likes

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 11, 2017
angry
Finally,

The Ikeji's family curse has been broken.

Thank you Pastor Agbalanmuo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by warribond: 9:03am On May 11, 2017
check my signature
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2017
Linda still waiting

11 Likes

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by rabonni(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2017
Linda dey sponsor wedding, when she nor fit get her own man, na old age she go hear am,

2 Likes

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Amberon: 9:03am On May 11, 2017
Wow
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2017
so we should fry akamu
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2017
i feel for their elder

Sis sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Homers123(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2017
Linda go be like,'why me?'

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo / Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.