Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Do You Tell A Girl That Her Vijah Stinks Without Offending Her? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Tell A Girl That Her Vijah Stinks Without Offending Her? (930 Views)

Luth Queries Registrar Over Offending Social Media Post / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. / Ilorin General Hospital Stinks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl That Her Vijah Stinks Without Offending Her? by Malawian(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin grin

abeg, and what can be the cause. this shits not funny if you have to bring airfreshner to the match.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That Her Vijah Stinks Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2016
Well firstly by removing the word stink.
Sit her down and be honest. If she has an ounce of common sense she will appreciate your honesty. Maybe say something along the lines of " I do not know if someone has ever mentioned this to you but its not very pleasant when I can actually smell your down below. Please do not get upset I am broaching the subject because I am concerned. It's not pleasant. For some women it's because of just poor hygiene this is not an excuse, for some its an allergy to synthetic fibres ( so cotton underwear is advisable), it can be hormonal , some don't change sanitary wear as often as they should, for others it's because of bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis.These are not STD's so no need for accusations. A simple course of anitibiotics will restore the ph balance in the vagina.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That Her Vijah Stinks Without Offending Her? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
When guys complain of girls who have got vaginas with repulsive odour, i begin to wonder. Because i have not encountered such, will i say i'm just "lucky".

I guess you should follow the poster above. You could still encourage the lady in question to go on a fruit diet. It helps a lot. My woman eats lot of fruits and she minimize her intake of red meats. She smells so nice down there that i could spend a whole day there.

(1) (Reply)

One In 10 Lagosians Is Diabetic – Isiavwe / 11yr Old Girl With Strange Massive Boobs Cries For Help (pics) / 5 Ways Of Stopping Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.