Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. (33415 Views)

Spitting Out Blood / I'm Coughing And Spitting Out Blood ☹️pls Help Nairaland / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hello nairalanders, about my sister's condition, she's fine now. We went to the hospital and doctor said it was an internal wound but it wasn't much. He Gave us some drugs, and told us she'd be fine.

I thank you all for your help and advice.

See link to previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4252498/sister-been-spiting-out-blood

47 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
Hello nairalanders, about my sister's condition, she's fine now. We went to the hospital and doctor said it was an internal wound but it wasn't much. He Gave us some drugs, and told us she'd be fine.

Thank you, Lalasticlala.
u get luck say u no kill ur sista, if not na jail u 4 spend d rest of ur life, wit bobrisky

62 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by madridguy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Hefay(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Go and slap no more

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Jossyroyal1: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2017

I can't imagine how you slap your kid sister and she starts emitting or coughing blood

I think you need to be more tolerant of people as a lady because of the recent menance of Women killing their husband

Go and sin no more...

Else next time she commits an offense she be like?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by GraGra247(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

Thank you, Lalasticlala.

Thanks for updating and calming our nerves.

Lesson: Never physically hit anyone again for life.

26 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by tukdi: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Are you sure?

Next time, please don't beat her like that again o! cool

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by cold(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Glad to know. Please show some restraint going forward. We all get angry but self control is a cardinal principle we must imbibe

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Bollinger(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
GraGra247:

Thanks for updating and calming our nerves.

Lesson: Never physically hit anyone again for life.

Good luck with that. Telling someone in Nigeria that is like telling him/her not to breathe.

8 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Daeylar(f): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

From your beating abi?
I'm glad she is better now, and you decided to go to the hospital.

Don't lay hands on anyone again.

To be honest, you should be arrested for assault.

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by MaryBenn(f): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
angryw
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by janeIBfashion(f): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
glory be to God

the Lord is good

the enemy wanted to steal the show in ya family

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by ThisIsFlashh: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good news.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Op u said u slapped her. Talk true. You went all street fighter on ur sis

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Richardabbey(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin If U Dont Kill Ur Sister , Who Will

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by emmalord(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
get well soon
Queendoncom:

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Smily202(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor504:
That your sister is not strong at all. Ordinary slap and she's vomiting blood as if she wants to die? Her age mate and fellow woman was hit by a plank sometime ago and nothing happened to her https://www.nairaland.com/3098839/husband-smashes-wooden-plank-wifes
Nonsense

By the way you deserve to be arrested for physical assault. If you can lay your hands on your sister you can beat your mother to stupor and your wife to death

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by thoollz: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin
U go sabi slap well o. If man slap u now, Na to dey shout domestic violence. Anyway lesson learnt, discipline isn't until u kill someone.

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Its good she is ok now and you sure are lucky not to have met a doc like me at the hospital, else by now the police would be taking down your statement.........and you wouldn't be the first I would have done such to.
I am against every form of violence. Just as you ladies make so much noise about being beaten by your husbands, its more irritating when an adult is violent on a child.
Knowing Nigerians for who they are, I can bet my January salary that Op hasn't said "I am sorry" to her kid sister. I don't mean the half hearted panicky sorry she said when she was in distress.

PS: the poster below me disgusts. Bros don't take such nonsensical and spog attitude to 2018

16 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
maybe she wound from excess bj, u know, xmas money here n there cry

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by hotspec(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
I doubt u only slapped her. Abi, how can ordinary slap led to internal bleeding? unless u slapped her with... dt juju ring, u and ds man have something in common...

modified: I tot ds scammer just below me was dead?

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good to hear that. Please, take it easy with your sister next time.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Luukasz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na thunder go fire all this nairaland mods better topic no go reach FP na one kain yeye meaningless topic go dey land FP. Seun nawa for una even simple redesigning of Nairaland you no fit do, na so you lazy reach

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by RSAV: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
You should be made to write "I WILL NEVER HIT MY SISTER AGAIN" a thousand times as punishment.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by pedrilo: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
If u like, snap her kidney again u hear!
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Godsonkemz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thank God for healing your sis

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by chibike69: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
you hit ur sister sotey she come dey see her period from her mouth

kudos ma nigga.
Re: Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. by Sijo01(f): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
A slap led to an internal wound. That's a strong palm you have there sister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure / New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency / COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.