Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears (36005 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics) / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Ikem11(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
weblord1900:
[size=16pt]BUT, CAN'T GOD PREVENT THIS? [/size] undecided ... This God self ,he no get conscience
Mtcheww
you need to develop brain

1 Like

Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
HoldenCaulfield:
Ipods even your brothers? Smh

If you can spew this here without qualms...then you can kill too...

To the bereaved, let God console you...

1 Like

Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by chuksdsilent: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
tears are flowing down my eyes. God wl gramt them eternal peace
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by weblord1900: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ikem11:
you need to develop brain

I for say make I cause your life, a curse that will make you to feel the pains of the kids and their parents but for the sake of these kids, I forgive you for speaking uncontrollably like an empty vessel.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by babadey(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
The Mysterious LORD: Save us from our enemy who roars like a lion looking for whom to devour. And Pray for us to Pray like James said, in chapter 5 verse17, O GOD OF WAR!

In JESUS NAME, Amen.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by KingsleyCEO: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
People from the east shall! Some of them are just like Kalu.

RIP TO LITTLE KIDS WHOSE LIVES HAVE BEEN CUT SHORT. cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by ArabMopol(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
I'm very bittered and speechless, God I won't ask you why, because only you knw what really transpired
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by ArabMopol(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
I'm very bittered and speechless, God I won't ask you why, because only you knw what really transpired... RIP
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by LastSurvivor: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if God is deep asleep..
E no go better for una killer/s
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Nickymezor(f): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mehn! This is awful cry. May d souls of these lil ones rest in peace. Amen
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by michbax(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
HoldenCaulfield:

You must be a mischievous fellow
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by daamazing(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by DonMD1000: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thought I had seen a story like this before, some months back.
Is this another occurrence??
Or a sick blogger's resurrection of an old buried tragedy...in their usual way??
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Okeikpu(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2016
O di egwu cry
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by GideonVIBES(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Happened in my community....... The most annoying part is that no autopsy was conducted........ So I heard from people back home.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by alt3r3g0: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2016
DonMD1000:
Thought I had seen a story like this before, some months back.
Is this another occurrence??
Or a sick blogger's resurrection of an old buried tragedy...in their usual way??

You are right..the date on the pics says July
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by DonMD1000: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2016
alt3r3g0:

You are right..the date on the pics says July

Lol, thanks for d clarification.
SMH for those bloggers....they are just clowns seeking for traffic.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by VickyRotex(f): 12:56am On Nov 06, 2016
My heart bleeds! This is heart breaking.

May their souls rest in peace.

God please comfort their Family.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 1:25am On Nov 06, 2016
HoldenCaulfield:
receive sense afonjaist like you.who on earth is more diabolical than the Yorubas?
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by juman(m): 1:30am On Nov 06, 2016
You see!
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by juman(m): 1:34am On Nov 06, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Sometimes I wonder if God is deep asleep..
E no go better for una killer/s

Most likely a mistake on their family part or some sort.

Have you ever heard of killer beans.
Or it may be mishandling of some poisonous substances in their household.
There were some cases like that before.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by waldigit: 1:44am On Nov 06, 2016
weblord1900:
[size=16pt]BUT, CAN'T GOD PREVENT THIS? [/size] undecided ... This God self ,he no get conscience
Mtcheww
There you go. But that is why he is supreme and He could have done it just to make ingrates like you and me learn how to show gratitude for all he has done for us so far.

1 Like

Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by DeRay98(m): 5:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Food poisoning or poisoned food, somebody please clarify. Which of these causes killed the children?
One is accidental and the other is intentional.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by DeRay98(m): 5:15am On Nov 06, 2016
GideonVIBES:
Happened in my community....... The most annoying part is that no autopsy was conducted........ So I heard from people back home.

This is where you the local councillors to liaise with the Police to conduct autopsy. But for where, they are calculating how much it might cost and who will for it. "The dead is dead bury him/her and lets move on" mentality is the reason crime thrives in our communities and criminals become bolder.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 06, 2016
God ,what can I say. I know u are a rewarder. reward whosoever that did this. Remember the parents.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by AreaFada2: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2016
GideonVIBES:

You're kidding me, right?

How can the govt allow that? 6 kids just die without autopsy?

Sadly in 9ja we will just say : will autopsy bring them back?

There was a case where autopsy was even done twice in 9ja. And the man was about 50 & and poison could not have been ruled out initially.

Just in case the first was manipulated (nothing nor possible in 9ja), a second was done under much scrutiny.

We cannot just be burying people who die suddenly, under suspicious or inexplicable circumstance without autopsy.

It is a matter of public interest if a killer is on the loose or poisonous/contaminated food is in circulation.

1 Like

Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by timatedre: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Baba av mercy..the world we live in so wicked..Cant imagine the thought of the parent...RIP
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Abagworo(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2016
This is what bad leadership creates in a society. Anambra is now in the HIV/AIDS red zone with highest population of gays and recently the cucumber ish and then this. Is this a curse or what? Ya kpotuba!

asha9:
Abagworo aka ImoRiver this will continue on any thread whether Imo state thread or any other thread but it must always be about exposing the mess in imo state.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by TomHagen: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
I see Lala is veiwing, hopefully he will be kind enough to inform the masses.

This is terrible. The family must be going through a lot of devastation. I wouldn't even find words to console them. embarassed

Whoever is responsible will receive a tsunami of bad luck.
I curse myself for not having a loose tongue
Do you need help loosening your tongue?
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by smartiyke78: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Lord, its tru dat no amount of vengeance cld bring back d dead, but pls avenge dis gruosome wickednes don to dis innocent kids dat hav been cut off from dia Godly purpose on earth.

Let d evil perpetrators die in pains!!!
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Do you need help loosening your tongue?
Lol. No, I'll be fine cheesy. Good morning and Happy Sunday
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Chilug(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Can't cry, men don't cry. RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Tunde Sabiu And Fatima's Wedding / Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) / Benin Couple Stranded As Registrar Travels Out Of Town For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.