Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears (36019 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics) / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by TomHagen: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
Lol. No, I'll be fine cheesy. Good morning and Happy Sunday
Same to you.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by toprealman: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2016
HoldenCaulfield:
Ipods even your brothers? Smh
You type will wipe out a community.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by toprealman: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2016
HoldenCaulfield:
Your type will wipe out a community.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by onwuakpachris(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2016
HoldenCaulfield:
what are you saying
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by sholavictor(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2016
May their souls rest in peace
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by BeardedTraveler: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2016
nwajesus12:
I prophesy eternal curse on the generations of the person or persons that did this..THE HEART OF MEN IS INDEED WICKED.

Thinking like this is wrong. Why would u think it is proper to curse someone's generation for what one person did? Na hin generation offend you?
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Kyllahmc(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2016
They didnt deserve it... For whatsever reason, they didnt deserve it... R.I.P to them, cant imagine what their parents are going through right now... 6 kids gone just like that... Let the person responsible for this act come and eat them... He/she has suceeded!
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Chai!!!!!!!! Whoever did this must be a mentor to Agwu, that popular Nollywood actor. I hail some people wickedness. Even the Devil himself they envy them.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by MrMacinterchi1: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2016
dalynch:
I'm speechless. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this great lost

This is very painful . Six of them ,at the same time. Very hard to bear. Take heart and R.I.P to those children.
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by MrMacinterchi1: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2016
weblord1900:
[size=16pt]BUT, CAN'T GOD PREVENT THIS? [/size] undecided ... This God self ,he no get conscience
Mtcheww

I believe u have all of the said conscious . It quite a pity what humanity is gradually turning into .
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by honimun007(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by mii4u(f): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
weblord1900:
[size=16pt]BUT, CAN'T GOD PREVENT THIS? [/size] undecided ... This God self ,he no get conscience
Mtcheww

pls be careful
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by JohnRulzel: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP to them
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Amicable24: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
collinometricx:
My FTC COMMENT is missinq... Somebody should help mhi look 4 it.. #Lala do somethinq
This ur post is but a silly comment made at the wrong time embarassed A family is mourning the death of six children and all u can think of is FTC undecided
Just pray something like this doesn't happen to you or anyone you know because u don't know the weight of the tragedy on the family...
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by nkechiben(f): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
weblord1900:
Mtcheww

ARE U OK?
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Theft(f): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
ooooooooooooooooooooooh wat a wicked world we live in, wat offence has this little kids committed to deserve this painful death the perpetrator of this act will never know peace. RI
P kids ooooooooooooooh hisssssssssssss live live live
Re: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears by Theft(f): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
ooooooooooooooooooooooh wat a wicked world we live in, wat offence has this little kids committed to deserve this painful death the perpetrator of this act will never know peace. RIP kids ooooooooooooooh hisssssssssssss live live live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Tunde Sabiu And Fatima's Wedding / Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) / Benin Couple Stranded As Registrar Travels Out Of Town For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.