Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

We Lack Sincere Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Lack Sincere Critics (347 Views)

Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics / Critics Failed To Create Enmity Between Buhari, Osinbajo – Tinubu / N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Lack Sincere Critics by NybenSBF101(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Honestly am one of those that enjoyed insulting PMB and anything that has to do with his administration, until I noticed that a fellow critic like me, whose father is a commissioner in Ebonyi State has never criticize the Ebonyi State Governor even when he imposed heavy tax on his people, deduct civil servants' salary, and so many other things. Rather, him and his likes post pictures of street light that's been powered by diesel (supplied by his own filling station). Am not here to criticize or talk about Ebonyi state, maybe next time , but the point I want to make is this 'if these critics are PMB's SA or Ministers, do you think they will be criticizing and insulting him?'. We need honest criticism with possible solutions or way out. Most critics are bitter because they were promised jobs in 2015 but couldn't get it because GEJ lost.

(1) (Reply)

Expectations High As Obaseki Steps Into The Saddle / How Can Nigerian Youth Speak In One Voice Politically? / Gov. Okowa Presents N270.91bn Budget For 2017 To Delta Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.