Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Is He No Longer Interested In Me ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is He No Longer Interested In Me ? (545 Views)

Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone / "Humility Is No Longer Just A Virtue But A Strategy" / Northerners Can No Longer Deceive Us, Akwa Ibom Is With Biafra – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is He No Longer Interested In Me ? by MyOwnOpinion(f): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
A Well-to-do-Guy meets a girl(through one of his relation on campus) likes her, and thinks she is his missing rib... (I laff..)
she likes him too because he talks smart,looks good..(not too good sha... But na the pocket sure pass) and he is in town to see if he can start building a hostel in the university community...they had lunch together once, before he travelled back to base..
He invites her over to abuja/Lagos where he is based so they could have time to know each other..(although he haven't asked her the mighty Question...she must say YES na...)
She comes over to Lagos/abuja, the guy lives in a nice apartment,everything in place waiting for a wife material....(1Billion yards....)
and suddenly, its time to sleep, both in same room and gradually both lost control and they had SeX....(thats what they will say oooo, the work of the devil....WHICH Devil??...)
After the visit, she goes back to campus to continue her book-work...
He calls to know if she arrived safely... and thats all... after that day, no more video calls, no more whatsapp, as usual....
And the only thing that runs through the guy's mind is .... 'Is this what she does in school' 'Is this how she 'jumps into' any guy she meets'.....??
And the girls sits there blaming one old woman in her village....
And that is how it all ends.... The guy turns his search light to another direction and the girl continues making thesame mistake....
#MyOwnOpinion
Source: Ferdison

2 Likes

Re: Why Is He No Longer Interested In Me ? by talktonase(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
She must be cheap!
Re: Why Is He No Longer Interested In Me ? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2016
I dont think she is cheap.

The guy just wanted s.ex while she wanted something more.
Re: Why Is He No Longer Interested In Me ? by Davash222(m): 2:50am On Nov 06, 2016
talktonase:
She must be cheap!
Cheap How

You mean, the guy invited her to Abj or Lag just to look at her and she will go back For her to honour the guy's invitation means, kpekus must drop. And the guy, will feel cheated if she didn't drop the kpekus.
As in, you go from owerri find me come Abj for the first time, spend the weekend together and you will not surrender kpekus If she resist, she's capable of committing murder. What's on her mind when she's coming to Abj To come count houses

My verdict : the guy is just growing up, not ready to settle down, so he's using that as a yardstick.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Fill And Sign This Form? / My Landlord Gave Me A Quit Notice Of 4month Is It Allowed / Another Protest By Nigerian Labour Congress(nlc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.