Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well (988 Views)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well by Kakakino(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Popular yoruba actress Toyin Aimakhu poses in new photos and she captioned:

@beyonce move over I’m taking over the world…you gat beyhive, have gat TOYINTITANS….OMONAIJA TOH PRETTY.. #WORLDBEST #WORLDSTAR #TOYINTITANS
#BEYHIVE #TAKINGOVERTHEWORLD

Check out her photos below:

SOURCE: http://www.gistfanatic.com/toyin-aimakhu-drops-new-dazzling-photos-asked-beyonce-to-pack-well/
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well by ayourbamie: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anyday anytime I will take beyonce over this chick. No hating though. I feel she look razz kind of. Just my observation o. She's a good actress but not my fav
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well by finalboss1(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2016
grin Beyonce jus sexy ..i love her... pls who is toyin aimaku
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well by Kowor(f): 12:23am On Nov 06, 2016
She try for the pix. Special thanks to filters.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well by Burger01(m): 12:42am On Nov 06, 2016
This Toyin self smiley

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well by Meekmind(m): 12:54am On Nov 06, 2016
Just imagining what her yellow kpekus will look like...Gosh

#TeamyellowKitcat# cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Top Nollywood Producer/ Director, Ansa Kpokpogri Is Dead / Question Of The Day:: Which One Do You Prefer....???? [pics] / Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.