Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos (1805 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos by Kakakino(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Popular yoruba comic actor and a comedian Sanyeri Afonja Olaniyi releases new photos of his dazzling wife.

In his instagram page he wrote:

I appreciate my lovely wife for always been der for mi at all time from d beginning, and also taking gud care of my lovely children……@laralarish

See Her lovely photos below:

http://www.gistfanatic.com/sanyeri-afonja-gushes-about-wife-releases-her-lovely-photos/
Re: Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos by ayourbamie: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Sanyeri wrote that?
Re: Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos by Davash222(m): 2:24am On Nov 06, 2016
So this Afonja I've been hearing here on Nairaland na person name true true undecided
Afonja
Re: Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos by Unique23(f): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Davash222:
So this Afonja I've been hearing here on Nairaland na person name true true undecided

Afonja
gringringrin
Re: Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos by Unique23(f): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
ayourbamie:
Sanyeri wrote that?
yoruba don finish eim head
Re: Sanyeri Afonja Gushes About Wife Releases Her Lovely Photos by yedidiah(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Davash222:

Afonja
yeah, people bear the name. But as used on Nairaland, it means a two-timer or a backstabber or a betrayer after the Yoruba general afonja from Ilorin who betrayed the old Oyo empire by teaming up with the Fulani and Nupe's to fight against the empire. He was later assassinated by the Fulani after succeeding in leading a rebel Illorin empire out of the old Oyo empire. That's how the Fulani took dominance of Ilorin and made it an emirate.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Banging Curve On The Street Of Atlanta / Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2016 Live Updates / Husband Forces Wife To Walk Naked On Streets Of New York [NSFW]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.