Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat (104304 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by etcsines: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Bella Thorne decided to take her power back from a hacker by releasing her naked photos herself.

The 21-year-old actress received messages from an unknown person who had a series of her own topless photos and videos after hacking her phone. The hacker threatened to make the photos public.

In most of the photos, Bella is seen naked from the waist up with her nipples on display.

Rather than let the hacker shame and blackmail her, Bella released screenshots of the conversation with the hacker's phone number on display.

The screenshots show that the hacker sent Bella a topless mirror selfie and the message: "Wya [where you at] smh [shake my head]".

The hacker then added: "YO BELLA!!!"

Bella replied: "Feels so weird someone I don't know looking at my personal s**t."

A second screenshot shows more photos and videos of Bella alongside the message: "Got all the videos."

Bella released the topless photos and wrote a heartfelt message, revealing that the hacker also had indecent images of other celebs.

The message reads: "Yesterday, as you all know, my s**t was hacked. For the last 24 hours, I have been threatened with my own nudes - I feel gross, I feel watched, I feel someone has taken something from me that I only wanted one special person to see.

"He has sent me multiple nude photos of other celebs, he won't stop with me or them he will just keep going."

"For too long I let a man take advantage of me over and over and I'm f***ing sick of it.

"I am putting this out because it's MY DECISION NOW, YOU WON'T GET TO TAKE YET ANOTHER THING FROM ME.

"I can sleep tonight better [sic] knowing I took my power back. You can't control my life, you never will.

"Here are the photos he's been threatening me with, in other words, here are my boobies.

"So here, f*** you, and the last 24 hours I have been crying instead of celebrating my book while doing my book press."

"Oh yeah, the FBI will be at your house shortly so watch your motherf***ing back."

She captioned the three images: "F*** you and the power you think you have over me. I'm going to write about this in my next book."

Fans have praised Bella for the way she handled the situation.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/bella-thorne-releases-her-naked-photos.html

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by sKeetz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
But why she come blur the nipple undecided

Nice bobbies though.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Obakoolex(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Like seriously lipsrsealed
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by sKeetz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2019

13 Likes

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Jerkules: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Omo see Bobbie
Bobbie wey get size grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by EkunKekere: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bella Thorne that small girl on "Shake it Up Chicago" from a few years ago is now releasing nude pics? Endtime tins grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by mytime24(f): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
G
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
It says 12 years on FP. I'd really love to know where these mods get their tramadol from because it's scarce and one sells for 400-500 naira

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Saltoflife: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nice nice nice...

Ha sorry I just saw the title. ..
My new comment is not nice not nice not nice

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by blackaxe78: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Make I go buy Vaseline.

E don set tonight!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by jinadu2019: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
DO YOU DESIRE TO OWN A VERY GOOD FOREIGN USED LAPTOP WITH WARRANTY?

THEN YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE…

We have top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

HURRY NOW…ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Monaco2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
cheesy grin Good girl

2 Likes

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by PussyKing(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by eazylion001: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Breast is not nude, something wey our so called female celeb dey show us for free here for naija, even the ones that are not celeb sef dey waka naked for streets. Just imagine threatening a naija slay queen with her nude, something wey she dey upload by herself for snap and IG all for views, likes and followers.. it's just paining this oyinbo lady because she has a bit if home training.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by TANID(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
sKeetz:

Oboy see bobbies shocked

I hope they are real and not implants
Haahaa! Your Love For Bobbies Na Something Else grin

1 Like

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by jayextra(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fresh bobby grin

8 Likes

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by mmsen: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please change that headline - '12 year-old releases nudes' is very different from a 21 year-old releasing nudes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by TANID(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by imitateMe(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
OMG sad angry So fish brains are in other countries sha

But TBH, those yokoyoko look juicy sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by enemyofprogress: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
She woned the game. Nothing for the modafoka to use against her again

7 Likes

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by boujeeassnigga(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
WHY WOULD ANYBODY HAVE NUDE PICS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by enemyofprogress: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
jayextra:
Fresh bobby grin
but nippleless

3 Likes

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by RichDad1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
It’s like the mod that pushed this to the fp is wanking with the pics. Dunno why 21 is now 12? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ilumminati first step

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by DirtyGold: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Looks delicious tongue

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by akeentech(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
sKeetz:
But why she come blur the nipple undecided

Nice hobbies though.
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Ysd1: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Who know this hacker?? The guy need teach me work.. grin grin
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by MrAnele(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
This girl is very beautiful eh... Also has a Very nice body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.