Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! (6786 Views)

A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Dear nairalanders, Please come to my aid. I know that nairaland is full of professionals of different fields and some with different experiences, this is why I run here for quick help. Since 2008, I have been suffering from ulcer and I have since used some drugs as prescribed but it did not work.

As I post this, I'm rolling on my bed battling with my stomach.

Please kindly help me guys. I need suggestions and as well, drugs I can use to cure it PERMANENTLY.

Your quick contributions will save a soul.

Thank you all
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Empiree: 2:47am On Nov 06, 2016
mirrorboy

Did you care to see a physician?
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Empiree: 2:59am On Nov 06, 2016
for some 8 years now you have been having this problem. This appears to be infection that attacks your immune. It is a type of bacterial infection involving Helicobacter pylori that could be caused by long time use of non prescription or prescription drugs. Either way, stop now and see a qualified doctor. You have a stomach sore(s). And you need to eat very often to aid healing.

How do you feel really, like you feel full (gas) or what?. Extra Virgin pine nut oil have been proven to cure Gastric and duodenal ulcers. But it is always best you see doctor first to diagnose type of ulcer you maybe having. Health is wealth bro

1 Like

Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2016
May just be abdominal tb doe i dnt think u drink unpasteurized milk...u are at ekiti right?at fethi they could take endoscopic biopsy for histology 2b certain what it is
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Have you tried 'Relcer gel'
I always drink milk whenever I have the attack and just lay on a cold tiles. It helps. Sorry ehn. Go to doc and get treated
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2016
How can anyone diagnose you online?
Full medical history is needed , which treatments have you tried or what are you currently taking,what's your normal diet, have you actually sought medical intervention (this might be a safer option). Anyone can tell you anything here that does not mean it's right for you. We are different and medication affects us differently as well.
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by bisi16(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Ulcer is most powerful at nights. It eats u up more at night than day. I had it for 5yrs and it was horrible. What was my remedy u ask? Bro, go and buy garlic and honey. Every night, and i repeat, every night before u go to bed, shred 1 small bulb of it and flush it down with small amount of water like when u're taking orthodox medicine. Then take 2 tablespoon of honey. That'll sooth ur bowels for d night. Then always take Omeprazole in d morning before going out. Secondly, learn to eat like a BIRD. That is, dont eat to fill ur stomach, eat to have something in ur stomach. Bit by bit.

U're far off in Ekiti. I would have directed u to someone in Anambra for Chlorofyl and filtered water. But if u can do this steady, as in everyday routine, u should be fine before u know it.

All d best.

2 Likes

Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Josephnice: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2016
I had it about six months ago. I tried all prescribed medications to no avail even the grated plantain recipe, raw potato(this was indeed helpful)and cabbage. Until someone showed to me the leaf used for treating infants umbilical cord, i chewed about 4 leave every money on empty stomach, it cured it like magic. It is also advisable to take honey to clear off any bacteria in the stomach.

1 Like

Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2016
Empiree:
for some 8 years now you have been having this problem. This appears to infection that attacks your immune. It is a type of bacterial infection involving Helicobacter pylori that could be caused by long time use of non prescription or prescription drugs. Either way, stop now and see a qualified doctor. You have a stomach sore(s). And you need to eat very often to aid healing.

How do you feel really, like you feel full (gas) or what?. Extra Virgin pine nut oil have been proven to cure Gastric and duodenal ulcers. But it is always best you see doctor first to diagnose type of ulcer you maybe having. Health is wealth bro

Thanks so much....I'll have to visit FETHI. Thanks a million.

1 Like

Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Oktoberfest:
May just be abdominal tb doe i dnt think u drink unpasteurized milk...u are at ekiti right?at fethi they could take endoscopic biopsy for histology 2b certain what it is

Many Thanks! I will go tomorrow but I heard the doctors are on strike.
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by FirstCounsel(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
@ Josephnice please describe this leaf and where can it be found. Thanks
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by dammiecool(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Josephnice:
I had it about six months ago. I tried all prescribed medications to no avail even the grated plantain recipe, raw potato(this was indeed helpful)and cabbage. Until someone showed to me the leaf used for treating infants umbilical cord, i chewed about 4 leave every money on empty stomach, it cured it like magic. It is also advisable to take honey to clear off any bacteria in the stomach.
Pls wats d name of d leaf?
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by versace400(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
mirrorboy:
Dear nairalanders, Please come to my aid. I know that nairaland is full of professionals of different fields and some with different experiences, this is why I run here for quick help. Since 2008, I have been suffering from ulcer and I have since used some drugs as prescribed but it did not work.

Please kindly help me guys. I need suggestions and as well, drugs I can use to cure it PERMANENTLY.

Thank you all
Hello Op, though this might sound funny but just try it out and see. Try to drink your first urine in the morning just three days consecutively and see what happens. I can count two people that I know very well that had been cured of ulcer with their own urine.
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Josephnice: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
FirstCounsel:
@ Josephnice please describe this leaf and where can it be found. Thanks

the leaf is well known by our parents or any elder around. It is a leaf that can grow anywhere, whenever it fall off from its parent host, it will start to develop roots to regrow again. It is thick in nature. Sorry it is night already would ve take a snap shot of it
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
You need a permanent cure for ulcer, it's Splina Liquid Chlorophyll. I'm a product of the product. I understand why you bend on chairs thinking that'll soothe the pains.
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by FirstCounsel(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Josephnice:

the leaf is well known by our parents or any elder around. It is a leaf that can grow anywhere, whenever it fall off from its parent host, it will start to develop roots to regrow again. It is thick in nature. Sorry it is night already would ve took a snap shot of it
ok please do tomorrow. Apparently one has to go into the "bush" to find it?
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Josephnice: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
FirstCounsel:
ok please do tomorrow. Apparently one has to go into the "bush" to find it?

no, people who knew the medicinal effects normally plant it around their homes. It is also used for ear treatment, children's cough and among many other ailments i don't know. It after the testimony of 3 persons, i decided to give a try which actually worked for. I took them for 2 months
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by anienge001: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Josephnice:

the leaf is well known by our parents or any elder around. It is a leaf that can grow anywhere, whenever it fall off from its parent host, it will start to develop roots to regrow again. It is thick in nature. Sorry it is night already would ve took a snap shot of it

Are you talking about bryophyllum?

This plant?

3 Likes

Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by sammysunny88: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
U
mirrorboy:

Thank you all
Ulcer is an open sore on any part of the body that refuses to heal. This can be external or internal. The results is feeling of hot sensation in the affected part, stomach, epigastric, duodenal etc. There is natural pure herbal drugs from China called Tradtional Chinese Medicine that cure any type of ulcer completely and permanently within 30 days and it doesn't matter how chronic it may be or how long it has been. The eFficacy of this product are highly guarantee because they are pure herbs from China. There is a lot of testimonies on this product. I have personally used it to treat many ulcer patient who have battled with chronic ulcer for years and within 30 days, they are completely cured and since then they have not hear about ulcer. This product are for permanent cure means that, once is cure, that is all not that you will place on continuous use of the product. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details of this herbal or check my profile my number is there if you don't want to drop your contact.
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Josephnice: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
anienge001:

Are you talking about bryophyllum?

This plant?

yeah thanks for easing me up
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by FirstCounsel(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Josephnice:

no, people who knew the medicinal effects normally plant it around their homes. It is also used for ear treatment, children's cough and among many other ailments i don't know. It after the testimony of 3 persons, i decided to give a try which actually worked for. I took for 2 months
ok but does this leaf have a name? Where did u find yours. I'm anxious to get answers as I need 2 try out this leaf asap. Conventional medicine has not worked so far...
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Josephnice: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
FirstCounsel:
ok but does this leaf have a name? Where did u find yours. I'm anxious to get answers as I need 2 try out this leaf asap. Conventional medicine has not worked so far...

anienge001 has helped us out with its name and snap shot
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Bridget0808(f): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Treatment for ulcer: Aloe power, supercider, African potato . To place your order call or whatsapp me 002348023432141
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by babyt66: 3:35am On Nov 08, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 09, 2016
mirrorboy:

Thank you all

Quoting to get your attention.

Did you go see a doctor afterwards?
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Contact17:

Quoting to get your attention.
Did you go see a doctor afterwards?
No
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
mirrorboy:

No

Is there a reason why you didn't see a doctor?

I mean the med you were using stopped working, don't you think it's important to see a doctor about it?
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Contact17:

Is there a reason why you didn't see a doctor?

I mean the med you were using stopped working, don't you think it's important to see a doctor about it?
Thanks madam! I'm afraid of taking injection lolz

1 Like

Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by maameen: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
the name of the leaves is abamoda in Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by dunhill20: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
im not going to ask you for your money. i will only give you a solution that works for ulcer 3 months permanent treatment. all u need is to contact me through whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by maameen: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
contact ameenbidmus@yahoo.com
Re: Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! by kokomilala(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ulcers are like wounds.I treat people with it.Simple things around you will cure it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Dishes With Low Cholostrol / World Water Day: Itel Provides Safe Water To Koran Goje Community, Kano / Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.