Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. (3109 Views)

My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable / My Ulcer Is Getting worst Each day What Is The Remedy? / Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by prinx25(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
My Ulcer usually occurs with a mild pain and once I eat or take milk It Immediately subsides.

To my greatest surprise of recent It comes up with severe pain which refuses to stop even after eating or taking drugs (gaviscon), It hss been on now for more than 2hrs 30mins, Any Solution or suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by Onechancearmy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Simple, straightfoward advice: Nairaland is not a consulting room in a hospital.

At best maybe someone who has exprrenced ulcer may be able to give you some useful advice but Bro, it can never be a substitute for the diagnosis of a qualified doctor.
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ulcer? And you are typing this?

I think you know what to do...
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by frostland(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
u shouldn't take milk wen u have pain yoghurt is better
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by zutu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
go and buy ulcer kite, I think is around 3k now, then u can buy any antacid suspension, try it and thank me later.
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by FastShipping: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2016
prinx25:
My Ulcer usually occurs with a mild pain and once I eat or take milk It Immediately subsides.

To my greatest surprise of recent It comes up with severe pain which refuses to stop even after eating or taking drugs (gaviscon), It hss been on now for more than 2hrs 30mins, Any Solution or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Please, get doctor to prescribe Omeprazole 20mg for you. It works like magic.

Your long term solution is to cut up unripe banana and soak it in a jar and start drinking after 24hrs of soaking it. Drink it twice a day for two months. Make sure you stay away from pepper, peppermint, carrot, oil, fatty foods, orange, coke, Pepsi. Eat a lot of salad, okro, spinach, rice, fish, beans...
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by Lexusgs430: 2:05am On Dec 14, 2016
prinx25:

Are you sure it's not appendicitis? Best to visit your doctor for proper diagnosis.
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by sheffyUTD(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2016
FastShipping:

Please, get doctor to prescribe Omeprazole 20mg for you. It works like magic.

Your long term solution is to cut up unripe banana and soak it in a jar and start drinking after 24hrs of soaking it. Drink it twice a day for two months. Make sure you stay away from pepper, peppermint, carrot, oil, fatty foods, orange, coke, Pepsi. Eat a lot of salad, okro, spinach, rice, fish, beans...

Nice. This will be useful for somebody close.

Just for clarity sake please, is it the edible banana or cooking banana (plantain). Will the sliced banana be removed after 24hrs soaking

Thanks
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by dimco(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Buy Ulsakit III... Take it for 2 weeks religiously
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by FastShipping: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
sheffyUTD:

Nice. This will be useful for somebody close.

Just for clarity sake please, is it the edible banana or cooking banana (plantain). Will the sliced banana be removed after 24hrs soaking

Thanks

Banana not plantain.
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by sheffyUTD(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
FastShipping:
Banana not plantain.
Okay. Mind responding to other questions pls
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by FastShipping: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
sheffyUTD:

Okay. Mind responding to other questions pls

No. You are not removing the banana. The more it ferments, the better the juice you need to heal the wounds in your stomach lines.

How to Ease Peptic Ulcers Using Bananas

Peptic ulcers are painful sores found on the inside of the stomach or small intestine.[1] While someone suffering from peptic ulcers may not even know they have them, others will experience a number of uncomfortable symptoms. For those suffering from the symptoms, bananas can be an effective natural treatment. Bananas can even help to prevent peptic ulcers in the first place.

http://www.wikihow.com/Ease-Peptic-Ulcers-Using-Bananas
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by sheffyUTD(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
FastShipping:

No. You are not removing the banana. The more it ferments, the better the juice you need to heal the wounds in your stomach lines.

How to Ease Peptic Ulcers Using Bananas

Peptic ulcers are painful sores found on the inside of the stomach or small intestine.[1] While someone suffering from peptic ulcers may not even know they have them, others will experience a number of uncomfortable symptoms. For those suffering from the symptoms, bananas can be an effective natural treatment. Bananas can even help to prevent peptic ulcers in the first place.

http://www.wikihow.com/Ease-Peptic-Ulcers-Using-Bananas

Thanks
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by Kamnelly(f): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
homeopathic drugs are used to cure Alcer completely. Contact kingskene@gmail.com. N/B all homeopathic remedies come from India
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by julius99(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Ulcer can come through different way; From unhealthy Diet to Harmful Bacterial in the Body.
To Cure Ulcer you need to consume more of food that contain Alkaline. And for that I Recommend Splina. A Healthy Drink that can Balance your acid/alkaline levels in the Body. It is made up of about 15 Vitamins and Minerals including Zinc which helps to enhance the Healing Process. +2347063294132
Re: My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. by dangotesmummy: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Ulcer doesn't just enters your system and starts attacking. It gives you a sign by having mild pains come and go.

It usually happens when Your body tells you I'm hungry give me food ANd then you deny it the food until several hours later OR you don't even give It the food it needs yet you overwork ot until some bacterias in your system begins to eat into your intestinal chords hence the pains due to stomach Injuries

Part of abuse of the body is either glutonny or starving yourself

If you're hungry eat immediately and in the right quantity .eat right and healthy.

If you have to fast do fruit fast

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Gold Fly In Edo State / Make That Skin Spotless / Cough Frustrating Me Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.