Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness (613 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by Atheists: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2009
The bible tells us to forgive 70 x 7 but amazingly when Adam and Eve  ate from the tree of knowledge of evil and good  god did not forgive them instead he punished for eternity. Christians how do you explain this ?
Re: The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by sleek29(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2009
are fools now on nairaland. grin
Re: The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2009
@sleek u're my person.Thats exactly what i think about frivolous mind.
Re: The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by mazaje(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2009
sleek29:

are fools now on nairaland. grin

What you need to ask yourself is why you feel angry to the point of insulting others when they ask you questions about your beliefs. . . .he asked a simple question and the only way you can reply to him is by calling him a fool?
Re: The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by theseeker2: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2009
"No heathen tribe has ever concieved of so qrotesqe a notion that every man is born with an heriditable sin upon him. And for this sin for which he is not personally responsible to be atoned for. God the creator of all thimgs had to sacrifice his only begotten son"

Major Yeast Brown
Re: The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by mazaje(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2009
the_seeker:

"No heathen tribe has ever concieved of so qrotesqe a notion that every man is born with an heriditable sin upon him. And for this sin for which he is not personally responsible to be atoned for. God the creator of all thimgs had to sacrifice his only begotten son"

Major Yeast Brown

Do you have any evidence for these mythical hypothesis you subscribe to or do you just believe in it and accept it because you have been conditioned to accept it and believe in it by your surrounding culture through indoctrination since you were a child?

Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice. --Sir James George Frazer
Re: The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by jagunlabi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
Obviously the christian god does not practise what he preaches. "Do as i say, but don't do as i do."
Very high moral standing. cool
Re: The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by Atheists: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
@sleek u're my person.Thats exactly what i think about frivolous mind.[/quote

Why are you insulting me ? I just asked a legitimate question about your Christian beliefs
Re: The Immoral Teachings Of Christianity : Forgiveness by tpia5: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Consequence is different from punishment.

A christian has no business dwelling in unforgiveness.

Come out from among them is what the bible says. If you are moving with people who encourage you to hold grudges and be unforgiving, then you are on the wrong path.

That is not Christ like and yes, you will reap the fruit.

(1) (Reply)

Reason On Trial / 4 Questions Needed Contributors Pls. / Jamb Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.