Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,545 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber (1767 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / 7 Things Girls Must Never Do On Their Periods. Number 6 Is Very Important / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by benedict100(m): 4:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Well, due to the recent hype cucumber has garnered as a result of the compromising lesbian video released by one of our very own beauty model (Chidinma Okeke), known as former Miss Anambra,...I decided to look at the upside of cucumber, not just as a sex object, but as a fruit for healthy living...

Please do stay with me as I lead you unto the secret wonders cucumber could do for you...

Bad breath
Do you sometimes wake up in the mornings and you can't even stomach your own breath? not to talk more of your partner? It turns out cucumber can alleviate your problem because cucumbers contain chemical compounds known as phytochemicals which are effective at killing bacteria that causes bad breath. Place a freshly sliced piece of cucumber at the top of the mouth and leave in place for 25-30 seconds to kill the bacteria. Cucumber can help to promote salivation which is helpful in neutralizing alkali and acids in the oral cavity. Plus, other health benefits of cucumber include helping to treat weak gums and diseases like pyorrhea (inflammation of the gums).

Constipation
I do know that sometimes in a man's life, there is bound to be over feeding which causes indigestion and just like you never imagined, cucumber is low in calories (about 14.9 grams per 100 grams) and contains no cholesterol or saturated fat, which makes it a reliable remedy for treating constipation.Adding cucumber (whole or juiced) to the daily diet can help relive the symptoms of digestive problems like ulcers, gastritis, acidity, and heartburn. Plus, this vegetable contains erepsin which is an enzyme that promotes the absorption of protein.

Headache
Other useful health benefits of cucumber include relieving a headache by eating two or three slices of cucumber before going to sleep. Cucumber is rich in electrolytes, B vitamins, and sugar to help replace lost nutrients, thus minimizing the impact of the headache. A similar technique can be used to minimize the intensity of the morning hangover.

Read more here.....http://mynaturalhealthybenefits..com/2016/11/10-amazing-benefits-of-eating-cucumber.html

if you like say la click la whatever your business.....
Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by Flexherbal(m): 4:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Cucumber is a good fruit, with lots of benefits.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by jimohibrahim(m): 5:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Dude you're missing one of its major use...please add it
Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by rawpadgin(m): 5:11am On Nov 06, 2016
jimohibrahim:
why don't u Epp the op......

anyway, i know what u gonna mention

bad guy

Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by Godfullsam(m): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Misleading topic.
Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by villareal15(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Ah, not again

Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by benedict100(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
jimohibrahim:
LOL
Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by benedict100(m): 4:20am On Mar 25, 2017
Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by muscleunited(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cucumber is one of the most over-hyped fruit or vegetable

Broccoli for life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69HTk4qA4Y
Re: 10 Reasons Girls Must Use Cucumber by geunik(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
From water melon to cucumber. Ok but the op said for girls. So as a guy i should waka pass because i no need am for my ministry

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Scan!! Is Death Imminent / NRI Products / Cancer Scare: Why We Banned Indomie Noodles —NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.